IGNORED

Other teams fans

littlerobin

I am fed up of after the city matches that on the radio other fans from around the west are going on bbc bristol, and not talking about their team no matter what their score is they come on and complain about city fans moaning. So we are in a good position but we have been here so many times and lost it we are all slightly nervous. They need to focus on their own team and maybe they can see things from our point of view

this is my favourite subject, ive been banging on about it to anyone who'll listen (not many) for ages.

yeovile fans seem to be worse than the gas for it now. theres one #### that rings up radio bristol every time yeovile win and we don't just to say 'thats three points gained on bristol city'. what a plonker. i suspect he would be happy if they finished 23rd and got relegated as long as we finished bottom. i don't see what relevance bristol city has for them unless we are playing them.

i work with this rovers fan who keeps going on all the time about the slightest pathetic things in an effort to prove a point, god knows what his point is. when they had a larger attendance than us in the ssecond round of teh cup when they played bournemouth and we played gillingham he was full of it. the sad g1t had probably been waiting for years for that to happen.

if we go up this year it will finish all of this.

this is my favourite subject, ive been banging on about it to anyone who'll listen (not many) for ages.

yeovile fans seem to be worse than the gas for it now. theres one #### that rings up radio bristol every time yeovile win and we don't just to say 'thats three points gained on bristol city'. what a plonker. i suspect he would be happy if they finished 23rd and got relegated as long as we finished bottom. i don't see what relevance bristol city has for them unless we are playing them.

I suspect he plonker is 'Robin from Wincanton'. I agree a total k**bend!

What i hate the most is on Radio Bristol when a saghead rings in and talks about the game they just listened to.

At least talk with supporters who have been at the game, that goes for City/ Rovers or Yeovil.

At least give us Yeovil fans credit for one thing. Hardly any of us want Robin from Wincanton to ring up either... :angry:

There's three of us who ring up fairly regular. RFW ( say no more ), Mal who is a Glover from Stoke Gifford and myself. I would say the latter two weren't obsessed with City but I would admit to taking a closer look at your results than others partly because I live here and partly because you've got several ex-players. In response to that second reason, Southend have three of our League Two winning team and I look out for their results too.....but if you ever hear a "Martin from Kingswood" on, thats me!

Geoff Twentyman did a "Meet The Manager" evening at Huish Park before Christmas and even he was tiring of Robins' daft questions....

Good luck tomorrow by the way....

At least give us Yeovil fans credit for one thing. Hardly any of us want Robin from Wincanton to ring up either... :angry:

There's three of us who ring up fairly regular. RFW ( say no more ), Mal who is a Glover from Stoke Gifford and myself. I would say the latter two weren't obsessed with City but I would admit to taking a closer look at your results than others partly because I live here and partly because you've got several ex-players. In response to that second reason, Southend have three of our League Two winning team and I look out for their results too.....but if you ever hear a "Martin from Kingswood" on, thats me!

Geoff Twentyman did a "Meet The Manager" evening at Huish Park before Christmas and even he was tiring of Robins' daft questions....

Good luck tomorrow by the way....

To be fair, when you beat us at HP, listening to the radio on the way home, nearly all your fans didn't say anything about the way you played, more bragging because you beat us. Saying we won't get promoted etc etc, generally being cocky.

By the way, i read somewhere that a certain MS thinks yeovil has a very good chance of AUTO promotion this season :rofl2br: Do all your fans think that? By the way, has he scored for you yet since he signed permently?

As far as beating you at Huish Park goes, do you really expect anything different, OS? We have been in your shadow for all of our existence and suddenly we're level with you in the football pyramid and then, OMG, we actually beat you and well! With our ex-manager in charge of you and four of our ex-players in your team ....only ever going to be one ending, wasn't there? Gloating greens! And stupid gloating greens if they were saying that you wouldn't get promoted as nothing is decided in November... except the Gas won't be going up!

In answer to your other two questions, No and No. But he's still setting them up for Best and Morris to put them away....

We have been in your shadow for all of our existence and suddenly we're level with you in the football pyramid

Its no great shock though is it . How long have they been trying to get outof this league now and its going to blow up in there face again this yer when they stuff up in the play-offs AGAIN. If your a progressive club like yeovil your bound to atch a club that is just standing still in time

Its no great shock though is it . How long have they been trying to get outof this league now and its going to blow up in there face again this yer when they stuff up in the play-offs AGAIN. If your a progressive club like yeovil your bound to atch a club that is just standing still in time

We've already establishes that you're a wind up merchant, now will you kindly do one?

I bet when we do get promotion, you will be no where to be seen

Archived