IGNORED

April Commeth ?

richieb

Yep, every game is a cup final now & this board will be full of QPR & Plymuff voices.

But who could have forseen the climax that brought together the fixtures in April.

The rollarcoaster will have a few more twist & turns yet, but we STILL remain the masters of our own destiny.

Come on lads - lets show the bottle at the right time. ;)

There it is again those immortal words of Plymouth blowing it, in the words of Jim Royle "My arse."

They have been the best team in the league all season, have scored the most goals and have one of the best goals against records to go with it, if that's a team who are about to blow it god help the City.

Guest comeonyoureds
Plymouth will blow it big time I reckon, as there players are not household names. QPR will also bottle it.
you say there players may not be house hold names, but i expect our players are not house hold names to their fans!

both teams have shown tonight that they can be patient to take the lead and when they do they can finish the game off! something city never really look likely to do!

it will all rest on that week and a half in april! i just hope we are the ones smiling at the end of it!

The whole of April is a tough time for all three leading teams.Not just City.

The big advantage is that both QPR and Argyle have to come to AG and neither side will fancy a visit to Bristol with a packed AG and home advantage with the opposition.

City have to beat QPR - thats a certainty,but a draw with Argyle would just about do bearing in mind that they have a cushion in terms of points.That said City can't afford to lose at Swindon either.

I fancy City to be in second spot at the end of April about 6 points behind Argyle and 2 ahead of QPR.

Plymouth will blow it big time I reckon, as there players are not household names. QPR will also bottle it.
Sorry Holly, but load of tosh.

;)

No club has the devine right of being promoted & it's all down to hard work & commitment as a team.

Whoever goes up this season, deserves it - whatever names are on the team-list.

Lets not kid ourselves here. We like to think bigger than we think we are, but iat the end of the day, we don't make it - we ain't nobody. :cool:

Its going to be tough, of that there is no doubting. But 10 days will define our season - Qpr at home, Plymouth at home and Swindon away. Win these 3 and I can assure you we will almost certainly go up by 8th May.

After having a relatively injury free campaign thus far, I worry that our injury 'crisis' will come at the wrong time, in about 3 weeks. :P

We have the players and the ability. What we need now is belief.

Guest bemmyred

Judging by their performances against weak opposition lately I doubt if they will have much belief.

Q.P.R. DRAW

PLYMOUTH LOSE

SWINDON LOSE

I'm affraid to say !!

Its going to be tough, of that there is no doubting. But 10 days will define our season - Qpr at home, Plymouth at home and Swindon away. Win these 3 and I can assure you we will almost certainly go up by 8th May.

After having a relatively injury free campaign thus far, I worry that our injury 'crisis' will come at the wrong time, in about 3 weeks.  :P

We have the players and the ability. What we need now is belief.

Having Amankwaah, Aaron and Doherty out on Saturday, all who would have started if fit, is at least a mini-injury crisis.

Any more plus a couple of suspensions and we'll really be struggling.

Since this time last year we are now without Aaron, Amankwaah, Rosenior and Murray- four real speed merchants and that's a huge loss for a team who thrive playing at pace.

I reckon we need 2 loan signings this week to rock our rivals and put a backbone of belief back into the fans.

Murray for one would obviously be ideal, either way lets boost the squad NOW.

richieb you are just thee type of fan THE CITY need right now.

You're welcome to stand and sing with the YELLOWSUBBERS any time ;) and i'm sure Glos boy would welcome you into his HAPPY CLAPPY CLUB (if he hasn't already) anytime. :cool: :Party27: :D :Party27: :Party27: :):D :Wave: :Wave: :cool: :Wave: :Wave:

"MARIGOLDS TO SWINDLE" :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Our hearts be tellin` us were goin` up, but our

heads be tellin us where the ruddy hell be the

goals goin` to come from?  :cool:  ;)

Spot On Old Un's, you be asking Danny Boy, if ya see him? In your experience how does this current lot rate among Cider-REd promotion seekin sides? Interested in your opinions on it, very interested, seeing as you must of seen at least three diffeerent sides. I remember the last two clearly, and vaguely remember the 1st Div promotion side, cos I became a Cider-Red that season.

This current lot IMHO are not as good as Big Joes, but about the same as Wardy's lot.

Anyone who thinks both teams above us are going to blow it is dreamin. If one does it'll be Plymuff, cos they aint used to pressure, or have big enough squad. BUT they score for fun, and, er- we 'kin dont, so, great being optimistic, but optimism dont win matches GOALS DO!! Danny for Fox sake get someone in to help out. If thats done its down to us as supporters and the team on the pitch to get ourselves up.

Realistically unless we gets a good striker we aint doin jack, and that includes playoffs, where we always do well in the bottle stakes.

Plymouth players aren't household names to anyone where as Bristol City is a bigger club with more history.

so basically then sheffield wednesday have a better history than ours, so they surely should be top! And qpr proberly have the better squad, so surely they should be top! and well plymouth should be about 8th! Doesn't quite work like that mate. Plymouth deserve to be top because they have picked up the points, and been consistant all season, you have to fight for the right of your position, and they've done that. And i can't see them blowing up now, they have shown that the loss of sturrock, hasn't affected them, so i can't see no over reason why they will, I desperately hope they do, but i aint holding my breathe thats for sure.

Archived