IGNORED

I'm Not Shocked

screech

...at those results tonight nor should anyone on here be.

From now until the end of seaon it's about what Danny Wilson can get out of those 11 men on the field, if we win all of our games we go up, it's that simple.

Now is not the time to stick with favourites in the side but to take stock of what's available to him and play the guys that are performing, we can play a small part in results if we are losing at home by tipping of the stadium manager and cutting the power to the lights, or doing a streak on the pitch :cool: , girls you are needed to help out here, nb. no mingers or gingers please. ;)

Lets get behind Danny and the boys 100% like we have done for the past few home games, we can't score a goal for em, but I am certainly willing to do a streak in front of the QPR and Plymouth keepers to show off my ageing shrivelled up shlong to put them off their game.

WHO'S WITH ME?????

I don't think anyone is suprised that both Argyle at QPR won tonight.Both were playing at home against teams way below them in the table.

It was confidently predicted by some that City would be down to 3rd after tonights games.

You mean teams like Wycombe and Stockport?

My main concern is that QPR seem to have found some form whilst we struggle against mid table mediocrity from Rushden.

All these 1-0 victories are mentally and physically draining (at least they are for me!). They will catch up with us when the big teams come visiting.

I don't think anyone is suprised that both Argyle at QPR won tonight.Both were playing at home against teams way below them in the table.

It was confidently predicted by some that City would be down to 3rd after tonights games.

Well they must both have been absolutely flabbergasted with our draw with Wycombe then! It wasn't out of the question that ONE of them COULD have had a bore draw at least.

Not 'surprised' about tonights results but always hopeful one or both might falter - i mean, its o.k. to be pleasantly surprised as a City fan just occasionally isn't it??

Just doesn't happen though. Maybe we'll get a penalty on Saturday....maybe not!! ;)

Lets get behind Danny and the boys 100% like we have done for the past few home games, we can't score a goal for em, but I am certainly willing to do a streak in front of the QPR and Plymouth keepers to show off my ageing shrivelled up shlong to put them off their game.

WHO'S WITH ME?????

Your doing well then............

You mean teams like Wycombe and Stockport?

My main concern is that QPR seem to have found some form whilst we struggle against mid table mediocrity from Rushden.

All these 1-0 victories are mentally and physically draining (at least they are for me!). They will catch up with us when the big teams come visiting.

Now is not the time to show any negativaty. We must be POSITIVE and get behind the lads.

Lets start building a positive agenda for saturday NOW.

Reasoned argument and discussion are all very well but they dont win promotion.

Join Glos Boys happy clappers club :cool: :Party27: :Party27: :cool: and be a part of ROARING CITY to promotion :D :Party27: :Wave: ;)

Your doing well then............

Now is not the time to show any negativaty. We must be POSITIVE  and get behind the lads.

Lets start building a positive agenda for saturday NOW.

Reasoned argument and discussion are all very well but they dont win promotion.

Join Glos Boys happy clappers club  :cool:  :Party27:  :Party27:  :cool: and be a part of ROARING CITY to promotion :D  :Party27:  :Wave:  ;)

Positivity and roaring are all very well but they don't win promotion.

What we need is a mixture of both reasoned argument and positivity. I don't see any of the former from DW. :)

I will be roaring on Saturday but I won't be running around naked. :P

You cannot bank on the other teams dropping points, but we must bank on us picking up points. It's in our own hands at the moment. The other teams got their results. Now we must get ours. It's not got to the stage where 'we must win by 3 goals and QPR must loose by at least 4 and Swindon can only draw'....yet!

Archived