IGNORED

City In Pospisil Bid

DC Red

Do we realy want someone who cant get a game in a mickey mouse league the standard up there is on a par with our league

well johnson and Mcallister are doing well, and they didn't get a game up there?

Not playing for Hearts is nothing to do about whether your good enough or not, it's about who signed you and what country you are from, personally from what I have seen of him, looks a decent player with a good record, obviously City have been tipped off about him by LJ or Jamie Mac so they have possibly been looking at him for a while

Betsy is a much better signing imo. He will give us better options in the final third.

They are 2 totally different players so don't know how you can compare the 2. Also I live up in Scotland and I have heard a lot about him and he seems to be okay just not given a chance. It is like saying Shaun wright phillips is poor because he does not get a game for Chelsea.

johnson said a couple of weeks ago he will bring in 1 maybe 2 players.

we have betsy and its now obvious the second was pospisil who we have failed to get. do you think we will be after anyone else?

with brookers injuries this season, i would still like to see a striker come in, or extend andrews loan for a few more months

johnson said a couple of weeks ago he will bring in 1 maybe 2 players.

we have betsy and its now obvious the second was pospisil who we have failed to get. do you think we will be after anyone else?

with brookers injuries this season, i would still like to see a striker come in, or extend andrews loan for a few more months

Andrews? Two goals in two games must put him in the frame. He almost appears to be forgotten in the excitement over Saturday

Andrews? Two goals in two games must put him in the frame. He almost appears to be forgotten in the excitement over Saturday

Jumping the gun a little. McCammon had a similar record, similar age, came from the league above and did well in his first few games. He wouldn't have been a good signing though with the benefit of hindsight.

I think Andrews is a far better player than Big Mac but two games is far too early to be talking about making a loan permanent. Also he only signed for Coventry 6 months ago so I imagine he's got 18 or 30 months left of Championship wages. I reckon GJ only ever intended his loan to be temporary cover.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign another striker this week from Scotland, not a name that's been mentioned before. There's also the possibility of the French guy and/or one of the trialists signing.

I would like to see a striker come in before Wednesday but frankly I won't be bothered if it's not Pospisil. If he is quibbling over wages he doesn't want it enough. Also, my mate is a Hibs supporter and so has seen him play quite a bit. He says he would do a job in League One but is essentially quite mediocre.

Andrews signing is out of our hands to an extent, particularly if Coventry appoint a new manger.

Sterns Johns proposed move has also added more grist to the mill.

Jumping the gun a little. McCammon had a similar record, similar age, came from the league above and did well in his first few games. He wouldn't have been a good signing though with the benefit of hindsight.

I think Andrews is a far better player than Big Mac but two games is far too early to be talking about making a loan permanent. Also he only signed for Coventry 6 months ago so I imagine he's got 18 or 30 months left of Championship wages. I reckon GJ only ever intended his loan to be temporary cover.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign another striker this week from Scotland, not a name that's been mentioned before. There's also the possibility of the French guy and/or one of the trialists signing.

You both make good points, I was just making the suggestion as I haven't seen him play yet. The champ wages thing doesn't make him any different to Pospisil though as he has 18mths left on his hearts contract.

t.

Every time we sign a new player I wonder how we would chant his name. So if we sign Michel Pospisil, from Hearts, how on earth could we ever find a chant to suit him? Even the greatest poet in the world would be hard-pressed to come up with a word to rhyme with that! I'm completely flummoxed! Any suggestions?

Every time we sign a new player I wonder how we would chant his name. So if we sign Michel Pospisil, from Hearts, how on earth could we ever find a chant to suit him? Even the greatest poet in the world would be hard-pressed to come up with a word to rhyme with that! I'm completely flummoxed! Any suggestions?

well Pospisil sounds a lot like Popsicle (a kind of ice-lolly in some countries) .... so it would have to be ... wait for it ...

.. # My Boy Lollypop # ;)

... hmm, maybe better if we don't sign him eh?

-unless Dolly M & the rest of the otib ladies choir agree to do the honours..:)

Archived