wel Hearts aparantly sing

Oh Michey michey, michey michey michey polsicial

SOuthmapton fans sing to the tune of KC and the sunshie band "give it up"

Na na na na na na na na na Gegoriz Rasiak RASIAK we got rasiak

Na na na na na na na na na Gegoriz Rasiak RASIAK we got rasiak

surely we could sing

Na na na na na na na na na ENoch Showumni SHowumni we got Showumni

Na na na na na na na na na ENoch Showumni SHowumni we got showumni

or take the lyrics from the song - Its Impossible - (oldie sung by Perry Como, Bassey, Elvis etc..)

..# ~ Its M Pospisil take the sun out of the sky -its just M Pospisil ~ #

(make up yer own lyrics to fit the original tune.. - any song writers out there? - ahh, come on its not M Pospisil (erm Impossible) :)

one for MYK ...

# ~ Its M Pospisil eat a Pasty or a Pie its just M Pospisil, Its M Pospisil a Red Foam Hand & MYK Kazoo its just M Pospisil ~ # :)

Just guessing, but this seems to be a situation we have seen many times before, the fact that he has 18 months left on his contract and he wants that paid up by Hearts, and they maybe want us to pay it? That's a big negative in the deal. Can't blame him mind, why should he lose out.

The positives are that he will get regular football here and maybe the fact of him knowing 2 of his team mates down here is bound to help?

It's a long time to midnight tomorrow at the moment. I'm trusting gary's judgement, I'm hoping Pospisil and his demands aren't borderline of a 'Big Time Charlie'

On a side note, is the Grant Holt deal fully dead? Forest played him against Chelsea but took him off, were they putting him in the shop window?

Just guessing, but this seems to be a situation we have seen many times before, the fact that he has 18 months left on his contract and he wants that paid up by Hearts, and they maybe want us to pay it? That's a big negative in the deal. Can't blame him mind, why should he lose out.

The positives are that he will get regular football here and maybe the fact of him knowing 2 of his team mates down here is bound to help?

It's a long time to midnight tomorrow at the moment. I'm trusting gary's judgement, I'm hoping Pospisil and his demands aren't borderline of a 'Big Time Charlie'

On a side note, is the Grant Holt deal fully dead? Forest played him against Chelsea but took him off, were they putting him in the shop window?

No, he was just S*****

CITY WRAP UP POSPISIL DEAL

HEARTS striker Michel Pospisil looks certain to sign for Bristol City today after agreeing a fee of £150,000.

The Czech has been told he can leave Tynecastle and City chairman Steve Landsdown said: "We made Hearts an offer and they have accepted.

"We have also spoken with the player about personal terms and he has gone away to think about it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart from the fee being £50k higher that has been quoted elsewhere, it just seems like a different slant on the same news :dunno:

HEARTS striker Michel Pospisil looks certain to sign for Bristol City today after agreeing a fee of £150,000.

The Czech has been told he can leave Tynecastle and City chairman Steve Landsdown said: "We made Hearts an offer and they have accepted.

"We have also spoken with the player about personal terms and he has gone away to think about it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart from the fee being £50k higher that has been quoted elsewhere, it just seems like a different slant on the same news :dunno:

It's just quotes ripped out the EP/WDP to be honest.

One thing though, we will all know by midnight tommorow !

or take the lyrics from the song - Its Impossible - (oldie sung by Perry Como, Bassey, Elvis etc..)

..# ~ Its M Pospisil take the sun out of the sky -its just M Pospisil ~ #

(make up yer own lyrics to fit the original tune.. - any song writers out there? - ahh, come on its not M Pospisil (erm Impossible) :)

one for MYK ...

# ~ Its M Pospisil eat a Pasty or a Pie its just M Pospisil, Its M Pospisil a Red Foam Hand & MYK Kazoo its just M Pospisil ~ # :)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

mate i larrfed out loud ....a moment of genius... i salute you :clapping:

After viewing the You Tube video, (included below) I thought to myself, "This Guy looks familiar"!, then thinking about it, it came to me!

I reckon Michal Pospisil is a dead ringer for none other than our very old Aston Gate favourite, Bob Taylor, maybe they don't look alike too much, but those goals I thought were the type of goals BT scored on a regular basis, possibly the most prolific and exciting strikers to feature for this club.

Just imagine MP & ES as our main striking partnership, the prospects of that I find very exciting indeed. (sorry lost faith in SB) I really hope that Gary Johnson gets his(this) man, then I think Bristol City's name WILL be engraved on the Division One Trophy as Champions!

P. :Believe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMMxNaAdu_Q

Archived