IGNORED

charter a plane to boro

totterd-up

I have been thinking about boro, surely it would make sense to look at the idea of chartering a plane or 2 direct from bristol to teeside. i may be completely wrong but should it cost more than £40-60 if the plane was full? (and it would be) this i think would be good money for the short hop to boro for the plane operator.

could we get someone at supporters club to look at the possibility. Been looking on the web and it appears it may not be that difficult to organise

Many will have problems taking half day off, balance out money and time lost driving v an organised same night return flight and i think we should be able to fill at least one flight if the pound buttons wernt hit to hard by chartering company.

Check on the easy jet site, £5.99 on way, £5.99 for the return (to newcastle) --Ok but then you have the 50 min trip to boro and do all flight times suit?

whereas teeside as someone else mentioned is only 12 miles or so from ground.

As i said before it may be a bit ambitious but is worth checking to see if it is possible.

Plus added benefit that 'giant foam hands' will not be allowed on plane.

I would be interested if it was around £30, considering Easy Jet is so cheap.

Total price on EasyJet, Bristol to Newcastle and return £31.98 per person.

Leave Bristol 0825 Tuesday, return from Newcastle 0945 Wednesday (no flights back after the match).

Add your travel to and from the ground and overnight accomodation.

have made some calls and it may be possible - thomson have a 'whole plane ' booking dept! have the guys name and number and need to call tomorrow.

Still unlikely, but just to let me know i'm not totally wasting my time could people post an interest in this 'possibility'.

i'm sure we would fill it easy.

I have been thinking about boro, surely it would make sense to look at the idea of chartering a plane or 2 direct from bristol to teeside. i may be completely wrong but should it cost more than £40-60 if the plane was full? (and it would be) this i think would be good money for the short hop to boro for the plane operator.

could we get someone at supporters club to look at the possibility. Been looking on the web and it appears it may not be that difficult to organise

Many will have problems taking half day off, balance out money and time lost driving v an organised same night return flight and i think we should be able to fill at least one flight if the pound buttons wernt hit to hard by chartering company.

if this is possible you have 6 seats with me pm me if it happens.

RR

If it happens PM me ill have 2 seats.

Quick thing thou do you need a passport to fly in great britain. i knew before you could use a driving licence but with all the stuff going on now a days have they tighten it.

You shouldn't need a passport to fly within the EU. I think that for internal flights, photo id is necessary but it's best to check with the airline before leaving it too late.

:)

S

64 seater would cost £220 per head.

Leave Bristol 4.30 PM Arrive Teeside 5.30 pm

This airport is very close to the ground.

Depart Boro @ 00.00 and arrive back in Bristol @01.00

Teeside airport shuts at 10.00 PM so part of the cost is getting an extension to the opening hours.

Looked this up on the net and spoke to a guy who was very helpful.

Sent info to Colin Sexstone - they were thinking about it but hadn't got numbers.

Bigger plane would take cost down

Archived