Are You Happy With Bbc Sport

I am reasonbly happy with what we get from our local BBC TV and radio stations

Any way if any one is interested the media culture and sport are conducting

seminars around the country

The nearest one for us is being held in bournmouth on 29march

Failing that you can unload your views on the following web page

http://www.culture.gov.uk/default.htm

If I had a hand in what I would like from the BBC this would be mine

Home matches of the Bristol team (notice its in the singular not the plural cos we will be the only Bristol team in the league from season 2004/05

To be broadcast LIVE each and every league match

If Wiltshire can every game of the team

(from the subards of west london)broadcast LIVE home and away))

so can Bristol City

I would like BBC TV to make a bid for Nationwide LIVE and highlights programme from season 2005 which is when the new contract commences negotions under way during 2004/05

Maybe the Nationwide highlights won't effect us as we will be in the top flight by then

If sky can have the contract to cover Nationwide games for under a 100 million quid

I don't mind the BBC spending part of my license fee on footy come to that they can spend all my license maney on footy

I for one am glad the BBC have the footy again, I get so annoyed at ITV's commercial breaks, its hard to keep an interest in a programme when every 15 minutes you get 4 minutes or so of the same ads you've seen in the other commercial breaks whenever you've watched ITV over th epast 3 or 4 days.

There again I am finding BBC increasingly irritating as they are insisting on showing the trailers to the same programmes with nauseating regularity before and after programmes. How many more times will they pump that damned "Hustler" programme? I won't see it purely because they are forcing it down my throat.

Archived