IGNORED

FA Cup draw

City_pete1

Just gota beat Middlesbrough and we get the mighty... West Brom :( AT HOME

On the up side it's another that we could get past. I predicted we'd get them yesterday.

I'm a little disapointed with drawing the Albion.Its hardly a mouth watering tie and maybe it won't motivate the City players as much as a fixture against one of the Premiership big boys would have.

I won't be so disapointed now if City don't get past 'Boro.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

f a cup is good but promotion is what we all want.

Would be great to win the FA Cup, the pay day would be crazy money for the club!

saying that just getting to the final generally gets you a place in EUROPE!

Real Majorca away anyone? not too bad in Aug/Sept? though it would mean we'd have to stay over in Magaluf for an night or 2! that would be awful! certainly beats Blackpool away!

(plus it's at Wembley!)

Would be great to win the FA Cup, the pay day would be crazy money for the club!

saying that just getting to the final generally gets you a place in EUROPE!

Real Majorca away anyone? not too bad in Aug/Sept? though it would mean we'd have to stay over in Magaluf for an night or 2! that would be awful! certainly beats Blackpool away!

(plus it's at Wembley!)

Knowing our luck we'd draw TNS in Europe!!

Well i suppose its not a bad draw if you think about it, if we beat boro which i cant see us doing but you knnow what its like these days! lots of upsets.

So if we do.. West Brom, i mean if we can draw with boro then we can beat west brom, and if we did beat west brom we sould be in the semi-finals.

So not a bad draw after all if you think about it

Oponions Please ^^

Nick

Well i suppose its not a bad draw if you think about it, if we beat boro which i cant see us doing but you knnow what its like these days! lots of upsets.

So if we do.. West Brom, i mean if we can draw with boro then we can beat west brom, and if we did beat west brom we sould be in the semi-finals.

So not a bad draw after all if you think about it

Oponions Please ^^

Nick

Think about the pay day we'd get for making the Semi's ;)

Archived