IGNORED

The Keepmoat Stadium

22A

A Rotheram fan has posted this thread about Donny's new ground. OK they're local rivals, but he seems to have had a really bad experience of it. If our good results continue, will we take 3,000 up there?

just been to doncaster(stoatcaster) vs rotherham game as a miller been in the away end.

the new keepmoat stadium is ok(got to say that as i do alot of work for them) but i might as well parked in rotheham and walked to game it was that far away infact nearly at the railway engine shed and there where no pies and beer at half time.there was trouble at the game as stewards was telling rotherham fans to sit down but donny fans where standing up(asking for trouble).but 12196 attended rotherham took 3,000 full allocation and it holds 15,000 so there was a few empty seats but rotherham fans where seperated by nothing.

A Rotheram fan has posted this thread about Donny's new ground. OK they're local rivals, but he seems to have had a really bad experience of it. If our good results continue, will we take 3,000 up there?

just been to doncaster(stoatcaster) vs rotherham game as a miller been in the away end.

the new keepmoat stadium is ok(got to say that as i do alot of work for them) but i might as well parked in rotheham and walked to game it was that far away infact nearly at the railway engine shed and there where no pies and beer at half time.there was trouble at the game as stewards was telling rotherham fans to sit down but donny fans where standing up(asking for trouble).but 12196 attended rotherham took 3,000 full allocation and it holds 15,000 so there was a few empty seats but rotherham fans where seperated by nothing.

hmmmmm...sounds kinda familiar :rolleyes:

sorry for bumping,but i am reading a few old threads :tounge:

Archived