IGNORED

Travel Agents in North Bristol inundated

Barrs Court Red

Apparently there has been a huge swell of mini breaks from 20 - 22 Feb.

Caravan parks in Weston, Weymouth and other areas in the South West are close to bursting.

A spokesman for one shop said "We don't know what has happened, but suddenly we had ques before opening in all our North Bristol and South Glos branches. Most of our customers just tell us they don't care where they go, as long as they are away on the 21st of Feb."

Grant, 66 from Brislington said "It's certainly not because Bristol Rovers are playing at Bristol City. Midweek breaks in this week of February have always been popular in North Bristol, as historically because of the short month payments from the social stretch father during this month. This suggestion is being spread by infidels and George Bush.. Personally I need to stay in Bristol, and if you excuse me I'm off to buy some new trainers."

Strange, strange folk.

Apparently there has been a huge swell of mini breaks from 20 - 22 Feb.

Caravan parks in Weston, Weymouth and other areas in the South West are close to bursting.

A spokesman for one shop said "We don't know what has happened, but suddenly we had ques before opening in all our North Bristol and South Glos branches. Most of our customers just tell us they don't care where they go, as long as they are away on the 21st of Feb."

Grant, 66 from Brislington said "It's certainly not because Bristol Rovers are playing at Bristol City. Midweek breaks in this week of February have always been popular in North Bristol, as historically because of the short month payments from the social stretch father during this month. This suggestion is being spread by infidels and George Bush.. Personally I need to stay in Bristol, and if you excuse me I'm off to buy some new trainers."

Strange, strange folk.

:rofl2br::thumbsup::rofl2br::thumbsup::rofl2br::thumbsup:

I hear that footlocker are all out of running shoes, Gasheads were seen queing overnight after the Shrewsbury result. resulting in a record days sales in the Broadmead store, other small sports outlets across North Bristol were also noticing higher than average sales on running shoes. One employee said "6 toed running shoes are our best sellers in this area, we cant sell enough of them at the moment".

Thicker than I thought!

I shall be walking and not running,especially from you lot,i shall be going to watch the match.

those that want to fight probably will,just make sure its the right ones your lot pick on..trying to intimidate us is a laugh to you,but if you had been amoungst the rovers fans when you attacked us from behind you,d know what i was talking about..so many screaming kids and crying and stuff,it put a lot off coming to your place.

I cant take my daughters to that game as safety around ashton gate is questionable.i don't mind its the innocent lads of about 13-17 ish that are worried...still you think its funny and youre some sort of top firm..well youre ok but you attack the wrong ones.and trying to scaremonger about getting running shoes just winds people like me up,as I'm not running anywhere.

thankyou and have a nice day,oh and i,ll get ready for all the smug comments back

I shall be walking and not running,especially from you lot,i shall be going to watch the match.

those that want to fight probably will,just make sure its the right ones your lot pick on..trying to intimidate us is a laugh to you,but if you had been amoungst the rovers fans when you attacked us from behind you,d know what i was talking about..so many screaming kids and crying and stuff,it put a lot off coming to your place.

I cant take my daughters to that game as safety around ashton gate is questionable.i don't mind its the innocent lads of about 13-17 ish that are worried...still you think its funny and youre some sort of top firm..well youre ok but you attack the wrong ones.and trying to scaremonger about getting running shoes just winds people like me up,as I'm not running anywhere.

thankyou and have a nice day,oh and i,ll get ready for all the smug comments back

Hook line and sinker 1-0 already.

i cant stop laughing....youre sooo funny. many a true word is spoken in jest and you know what i mean.

bored now so bye bye,i,ll trot off to a blue board.

Good, glad thats over with.

Is that picture really you? .....and you said you actually have kids, which means there is a women out there somewhere that.............with you..........CHRIST!

I've heard alot about your lot attacking from behind so stop talking crap.

I hear that footlocker are all out of running shoes, Gasheads were seen queing overnight after the Shrewsbury result. resulting in a record days sales in the Broadmead store, other small sports outlets across North Bristol were also noticing higher than average sales on running shoes. One employee said "6 toed running shoes are our best sellers in this area, we cant sell enough of them at the moment".

:clapping:

Archived