IGNORED

Wayne Andrews Subsitution last night

CheltenhamCityFan

Why Wayne was taken off. He didn't particulary do a lot in the first 45 but neither did anyone else?!?!

Personally I was looking forward to seeing him in the 2nd half, at the time I wondered if there was more to it than met the eye, although i see his loan has been extended till the end of the season so it must have been purely tactical.

Although I rate Encoh, he's no target man and I thought GJ got it wrong as Enoch looked fairly exposed trying to get on the end of everything punted up to him last night, and that's not Murrary's forte either.

Also couldn't that substitution have waited until 10 mins + into the 2nd half as we were crying out for some fresh impoteus up front IMO just to mix things up a bit...

He was holding his hamstring when he went off at half time.

In todays WDP it says that Johnson said the switch was tactical and that Andrews wasn't injured.

I though Andrews and Enoch looked like strangers to each other and they were both adopting similar positions which made it difficult for the midfield to find them.That said all the midfielders were as diabilocal as each other.I can't remember McAllister having such a 'mare either.

In todays WDP it says that Johnson said the switch was tactical and that Andrews wasn't injured.

That surprises me because he was definitely carrying a knock and putting Murray up front for tactical reasons other than in an emergency seems very silly, particularly when we know that Cheltenham are going to defend deep and we've found it impossible to play football on the floor.

wasn't puzzled by the sub as he was clearly injured but, why did we need both Noble and Russell on the bench rather than jennison?

also betsy's played more up fron tthan murray, and more sucessfully in his career apparently

Archived