IGNORED

Off the pitch trouble V Rovers.

brizzlenick

think at Ashton it won't be a problem as in general you can easily avoid any Rovers fans, due to the amount of ways in and out of the gate, at the Mem however, it is more of a problem because everyone files out onto the same street and that's when the trouble starts, god knows what it will be like if they manage to expand their ground

Should be interesting at one of their home games - with so little atmosphere in all seaters grounds the only noise you would get is the music from the students- imagine that nirvana constantly on from 3-5.

excuse me could you turn the volume down we are trying to play a game of football here!

i am going to be quite concerned about the trouble after the game against bristol rovers. I would just wish it could be a nice day out and a pleasent day

Hope there is no trouble! :innocent06:

Agree...we all HOPE

But its a fact that after the second leg at the Mem one set of supporters are going to be upset at missing a Millenium final and wound up even more by watching the rivals celebrations

Unfortunatley upset & wound up will most likely equal trouble

Hopefully it will be all over bar the shouting after the first leg ...that way maybe the pain will be less for the Gas and the likleyhood of trouble reduced

I'm taking a bag of angry cats to throw at the Dolmon!

Mesa, if you intend on telling us where you're going to throw your feline friends at, at least spell the name of a City legend correctly - its Dolman, not Dolmon.

This type of thing is hard for you sagheads seeing as you don't name your stands after 'legends' due to the fact you haven't got any. Maybe one day when you guys get together (all 300 of you) you might erect the 'Hollowhead End' the 'Penrice Terrace' and maybe even years down the line the 'Phillips Family Enclosure' - a place where the little un's can throw toys out of.

Guest mesa boogie
Mesa, if you intend on telling us where you're going to throw your feline friends at, at least spell the name of a City legend correctly - its Dolman, not Dolmon.

This type of thing is hard for you sagheads seeing as you don't name your stands after 'legends' due to the fact you haven't got any. Maybe one day when you guys get together (all 300 of you) you might erect the 'Hollowhead End' the 'Penrice Terrace' and maybe even years down the line the 'Phillips Family Enclosure' - a place where the little un's can throw toys out of.

What like the 'Micra Wedlock Stand'? Nice tribute to Billy Wedlock that or is it Micra Wedlock?

i am going to be quite concerned about the trouble after the game against bristol rovers. I would just wish it could be a nice day out and a pleasent day

Hope there is no trouble! :innocent06:

I am also extremely concerned about trouble after the rovers game.

No doubt I willl have to park on a grass verge on the long ashton bypass, thus getting the bottom of my car covered in mud. I'm also worried about the possibility of a parking ticket as I'm sure its not that legal parking on that bit of the verge.

I may also have to push past that group of rowdies waiting for the weston bus.

This type of thing is hard for you sagheads seeing as you don't name your stands after 'legends' due to the fact you haven't got any.

What about the Esmond Million banned for life stand?

Or the Andy Spring school burglary stand?

I have a couple of others regarding Agogo, Alexander and Devon White but I think they might be libellous.

Limited trouble at Ashton Gate, as I hear Rovers are being bused in, which if true I think is a bit pathetic and over the top, or because their hooligan's don't normally venture too far into City heartland.

Quite a bit of trouble in the 2nd leg as City hardcare CSF and wanna be's converge in mass up Gloucester Road before and after a match which most probably won't go to.

The police meanwhile will be hoping for heavy rain as that is a major deterent on nights like this.

AAAH!!! The Penrice End would be better reminds me of that song about Gary Gas Penrice and the rear end of a horse!!!!! :innocent06::innocent06:

What about the Esmond Million banned for life stand?

Or the Andy Spring school burglary stand?

I have a couple of others regarding Agogo, Alexander and Devon White but I think they might be libellous.

The Junior Agogo Room Service Stand?! The Ian Alexander Popularity kiosk, and the Devon White Stand-and-for-the-ball-to-hit-me-stand!!!!!!

the game hasn't even started and everybody thinks there will be trouble.

if the media can not say about past trouble, like they have done in the past, then lets all

hope it will stay trouble free

Has living in NZ affected your command of the English language man? What the blazes are you talking about?

Archived