IGNORED

Rosenior Signs Rosenior

Gazza

IF Rosenior snr. was to sign Rosenior jnr. on a permanent basis, would we receive a sell on fee?

Or was it a case of the tribunal saying "here's your compensation deal, thats your lot" and exclude any clauses as he was actually out of contract?

I thought that I read somewhere that Liam Rosenior was on the fringe of making his Premiership debut for Fulham.........can't think where it was....... :blink:
Terrible memory you've got, Robbored. Must be your age.

It was in his interview with The Incider:

Liam Interview

I don't know. These people that say one thing and do another. How's the Tinnion fundraiser coming along, by the way?

Well why not?  After all, his Dad whispering in his ear was one of the prime reasons why Liam wanted to leave City.
Do you have any evidence for this piece of idle gossip? I always thought Leroy was marked as a potential successor to DW should he move on, and he would be foolish indeed to stir things up for Liam.

Anyway, as the father of two teenage kids, I can confidently state that if Rosenior senior (?!) tells Liam one thing, he will do the other!

what a complete and utter prat that bloke is, if he would have stayed at city for another year or two he could have got a move anywhere,but because hes such a big headed little t****r hes now only gettin a game with daddy at torquay. its obvious hes not setting the world alight at fulham as hes failed to appear for them and cant even get a loan move to div1 or 2.hopefully those div 3 centre backs will give him a good kicking :Cheeky20: :Cheeky20:

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Well if Rovers play them i hope the Gasheads give him sick! He left us without any thought. Did he come through the Academy?

:blink: Well it must have been well known he was a fulham star as teletext state we have loaned him to Torquay (or is it ceefax) well i saw it on one of them.

Superstar my ass. Still cheer up son as his old man might say "it gets worse from here on in " or something like, what goes arond comes around :clap::clap:

Archived