IGNORED

Positives

billybob

None.

Once again when push comes to shove Mr Johnson shows he ain't the man. Lee Johnson was just awful. Andrews couldn't control a train set. Showumni indescribably bad. Bet the Gas and Boro must be quaking in their boots.

Embarrassing. Again.

Still ,there's always the Paint Cup, eh?

None.

Once again when push comes to shove Mr Johnson shows he ain't the man. Lee Johnson was just awful. Andrews couldn't control a train set. Showumni indescribably bad. Bet the Gas and Boro must be quaking in their boots.

Embarrassing. Again.

:laugh: shut up its 2 deafet in 20 game ohh noo were down and out omg the skies are opening ,one mistake one goal ,we did alright .go support rovers

None.

Embarrassing. Again.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE DOOR HANDLE; Dodgey pitch,dodgey ref oh I d love to play them northern monkeys in the play off final; now go to bed or you will be late for school

I Think that there are positives from this....

Firstly, S****horpe are top of the league and to me they look crap. If they are the best in this division then we can easily get over such a minor blip.

City battled, but to be fair to them, the pitch didnt allow for their kind of football.

I aint no happy clapper but Scunny were not any better than City on the night.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE DOOR HANDLE; Dodgey pitch,dodgey ref oh I I love to play them northern monkeys in the play off final; now go to bed or you will be late for school

Well you obviously see one in the mirror every morning. How can you blame the referee for our poor display.

Not signing an out and out target man in January is going to ruin our season, surely we had more than 2 targets (Holt & Pospisil) and it should have been obvious we would have trouble signing either of them.

Positives- VERY FEW, McCombe was outstanding again. The big positive for me was- NOW WE DEFINATELY KNOW BRIAN WILSON IS NOT A LEFT MIDFIELD/WINGER.

BCAGFC

Realistically, don't think we're a promotion side though. Playoffs maybe.

I would say that we could of spent a bit more on quality in the window, but my club will always have my support; even if I am not always there

None.

Embarrassing. Again.

Billy I'm, were all seriously P I S S E D off mate, but our lot on a decent pitch would taken them apart.

Betsy is CLASS , long way to go...and without tempting fate, playoffs and we,ll p i s s it

I'm no expert - but Peter Begerie though City's display was committed until the end. That's what I thought.

While overall it was a poor game, this was never going to be an easy game, especially considering the conditions. I think it is harsh to single out certain players for their performance, especially Jr. who at least attempted to probe and urge the team forward. We have just been outbattled by a gutsy side who were playing in their own back yard on a bloody awful pitch. A team that is now at the top of the league.

Looking at both sides, I think there is more in the city side to last the rest of the long season than at Scunny. I think without Sharpe they will certainly struggle - any untimely injury will kill their promotion hopes. We are essentially playing without our best striker. I have some faith that we will last the distance. Today just was not our day.

None.

Embarrassing. Again.

Yes, we were poor and yes it was frustrating. S****horpe defended well but we are still only 3 points away from the 2nd Automatic promotion place!! We are 4th - remember that. Just on a bit of a downer but we'll get it right again. If you want to be sulky and all gloom and doom do us a favour and bury your head in the sand.

Hmmm. Shots on target - nil. Repeat nil. Strikers? Three. Repeat three. Shots on target nil. Repeat nil.

Oh, and we were playing S****horpe.

You show me the positives out of that.

Showi was all over the pitch and ran his socks off with little to NO support; Scunny were no super team and would expect a much harder game v the gas.

By the way one of the, if not the most smallest pitches in the leagues suited the throw in free kick throw in free kick throw in free kick game Scunny play;

I think tonight succinctly show's just how marginal Football can be.

One lapse in concentaration eradicated, Betsy converting that chance.... all if'd but's and maybe's I know, but had we come away with a point this negativety wouldn't be demonstrated, all frustrated knee-jerk stuff imo. To say there were no positives is a joke.

We did try to play with endeaver, we did keep going, imo a draw would have been fair, just wasn't to be, I'm certainly not embarrassed by the performance. I also don't feel any one player should be singling out for criticism, for the record I believe other players had worse games than Johnson but that just show's the emphasis layed upon opinion.

Two points I'd like to make; I think Brooker spear-heading the attack would have made a significant difference. Secondly, having watched the span of Carey's journey from apprentice into master I am dissapointed at his seeming lack of discipline, especially as captain.

Testing times are these, I'm still believing but all important is a swift switch back to our previous momentum.

Billy I'm, were all seriously P I S S E D off mate, but our lot on a decent pitch would taken them apart.

Betsy is CLASS , long way to go...and without tempting fate, playoffs and we,ll p i s s it

Spot on, i think we were lucky to come through that with no serious injuries.

Well you obviously see one in the mirror every morning. How can you blame the referee for our poor display.

How about the hand ball which he gave Scunny and at least 2 others he didnt give us IN THE AREA; and while we are chucking insults about, cracked many more recently :tongue:

I think tonight succinctly show's just how marginal Football can be.

One lapse in concentaration eradicated, Betsy converting that chance.... all if'd but's and maybe's I know, but had we come away with a point this negativety wouldn't be demonstrated, all frustrated knee-jerk stuff imo. To say there were no positives is a joke.

We did try to play with endeaver, we did keep going, imo a draw would have been fair, just wasn't to be, I'm certainly not embarrassed by the performance. I also don't feel any one player should be singling out for criticism, for the record I believe other players had worse games than Johnson but that just show's the emphasis layed upon opinion.

Two points I'd like to make; I think Brooker spear-heading the attack would have made a significant difference. Secondly, having watched the span of Carey's journey from apprentice into master I am dissapointed at his seeming lack of discipline, especially as captain.

Testing times are these, I'm still believing but all important is a swift switch back to our previous momentum.

Spot on with the brooker and carey point, we have no striker at the club who can hold the ball up and bring others into play like Brooker does

Positives:

Betsy, caused problems.

McCombe, Awesome.

Murray, good in first half.

Carey, good in first half.

Skuse, good in first half.

Noble and Keogh, actually had a run out :shocking:

Thats it.....

Basso injured (Hopefully not serious)

Carey Banned for two games.

Wilson awful all game.

minime, awful second half.

McAllister, poor 2nd half

Secondly, having watched the span of Carey's journey from apprentice into master I am dissapointed at his seeming lack of discipline, especially as captain.

Spot on - Carey is captain and yet again his petty antics and his mouth got him a booking. 10th of the season and 4th in this manner. He needs to sort it out!

Archived