IGNORED

Positives

billybob

I'm not one of the Kelvin brigade, and I never will be, but this team is not good enough, based on tonights and chelts performances. The hunger is not there in everyone. the team is short up front. Some players need resting and aint being, and discipline could be better. Scunny may well not be as good, but they beat us, battling display or not, and Chelts too.......This is Wondersons last season revisited. We'll probably do the same again too.

I think the cup runs have been detrimental to the main menu-PROMOTION. I defy any lower league player not to be distracted by playing a Prem club, rahter than their bread and butter- a League 1 PROMOTION seeking side

I think that's a fair assessment bucksred - some players definitely drifted out of the game in the second half. Noble looked quite neat when he came on, but didn't really look like affecting the game too much (although he didn't have too long to have a good go). I thought Showumni ran his socks off, and Betsy defintely looks like he will settle into the side well.

Carey was probably as frustrated as the rest of us, but no excuse for gobbing off at the ref as captain.

IMO we dominated the game..

But whats it worth playing decent football if we create 0 chances in 95 minutes??

Should have scored at least 1 with that sort of posession on the ball.

Johnson and Wilson were dreadful.

Why Jr is never replaced i'll never know.

Noble must start on Sat, looked quality!

but this team is not good enough, based on tonights and chelts performances. Scunny may well not be as good, but they beat us,

Lucky for us the league is'nt settled on two performances then. Scunny are top of the league after 30 games so i think they might be good.

IMO we dominated the game..

First twenty minutes, Last twenty minutes, I'd agree.

But whats it worth playing decent football if we create 0 chances in 95 minutes??

spot on there young man

Should have scored at least 1 with that sort of posession on the ball.

Again a fair comment.

Johnson and Wilson were dreadful.

Now we're talking absolute sense. minime was hot for the first twenty and then...........bit like Aaron Brown used to be. Wilson was just dire, period

Why Jr is never replaced i'll never know.

Ah, yes the conundrum of minimes non replacement, one of lifes great unanswered riddles.

Noble must start on Sat, looked quality!

Ab-so-fn-lutely, and Keogh too.......

None.

Once again when push comes to shove Mr Johnson shows he ain't the man. Lee Johnson was just awful. Andrews couldn't control a train set. Showumni indescribably bad. Bet the Gas and Boro must be quaking in their boots.

Embarrassing. Again.

Still ,there's always the Paint Cup, eh?

your embarrasing.

call yourself a city fan.

i bet you have praised those players when they play well.

get behind the team for christ sake.

Oh, and by the way. If Mr Lansdown was even thinking about investing money (not loans) in BCFC could he do this now, before the possible flotation of his company, which could net him £230m. Just a thought. Just to show real commitment?

And yes. I am pi**ed off.

Given the resources GJ has then I thnk he has not done well at all. His signings have been crap. Once again look at Wilson at Hartlepool.. He de man!

Oh, and by the way. If Mr Lansdown was even thinking about investing money (not loans) in BCFC could he do this now, before the possible flotation of his company, which could net him £230m. Just a thought. Just to show real commitment?

And yes. I am pi**ed off.

Given the resources GJ has then I thnk he has not done well at all. His signings have been crap. Once again look at Wilson at Hartlepool.. He de man!

and wilson didn't get us promoted did he.

Don't post on here that much, but read a lot of the views others express. After 54 years of following BCFC it's difficult to get that optimistic from performances (not just results) these days unless they merit it. 'Boro & Oldham games come to mind but not much else lately even though we've just come off a good run. But as far as positives go from tonight's game, I am totally positive that L Johnson is just not good enough. He finds the opposition more that his team-mates and rarley gets a tackle in. He can't go past defenders and is not that quick. What is he supposed to add to team? Our central midfield is poor. It's Noble for me every time, a much more creative and skillful player with Skuse or Russell for the other central midfield place. I would probabaly go for Russell. Tonight after the inital 15 mins or so of good play from the city, Scunny took over the midfiled and we created hardly anything of note. The last two games have been something of a reality check. Hope the manager can turn it round on Saturday, 'cause Huddersfield will not be a push over and we need to get some points.

Archived