IGNORED

What If ........football Was Abolished

gavlin

after watching bb2 what if series i got thinking about what if football was abolished -

the date - 21 - 3 - 22

Labour goverment have decided today that the sport of football will no longer exsist -

effects -

Rugby attendances rise for the weekend 5000 crowds turn into 20000 the following week they drop to 5000 after fans realsise how #### the sport is.

Burberry sales drop after football hooligans no longer exsist and now is know as a womens clothing

You get beat to a manger job at your work place by a certain danny wilson who has manament experience

Ashton gate is turned into a Band Q as it already looks like 1 from the outside

Geoff Dunford is seen in the street openly crying and shouting my nightmare is over

Gas fans rejoice there nightmare and constent ribbing is over .

Cribbs causeway is closed as blokes r dragged along to saturday shopping

Sucide rates rise in males as another day shoppin seems too much

Sunday mornings are spent in bed nursing your hang over rather than running it off down the local park .

Hooligans turn to 1 day cricket and england test tour of australia is cancelled due to trouble .

Wales have 1 less sport that they r #### at .

ne more people

This would become the most pointless forum ever?

The happy clappys would start supporting betamax, claiming it was the best thing ever.

The 'we're going down with 9 games to go' squad would resort to denouncing how rubbish England are at Rugby as they'd have lost 2 games in the last 13.

I'll get someone else's coat..

after watching bb2 what if series i got thinking about what if football was abolished -

the date - 21  - 3 - 22

Labour goverment have decided today that the sport of football will no longer exsist -

effects -

Rugby attendances rise for the weekend 5000 crowds turn into 20000 the following week they drop to 5000 after fans realsise how #### the sport is.

Burberry sales drop after football hooligans no longer exsist and now is know as a womens clothing

You get beat to a manger job at your work place by a certain danny wilson who has manament experience

Ashton gate is turned into a Band Q as it already looks like 1 from the outside

Geoff Dunford is seen in the street openly crying and shouting my nightmare is over

Gas fans rejoice there nightmare and constent ribbing is over .

Cribbs causeway is closed as blokes r dragged along to saturday shopping

Sucide rates rise in males as another day shoppin seems too much

Sunday mornings are spent in bed nursing your hang over rather than running it off down the local park .

Hooligans turn to 1 day cricket and england test tour of australia is cancelled due to trouble .

Wales have 1 less sport that they r #### at .

ne more people

We'd all have to take up archery, just like in king James II's time

1457 AD - James II, King of England, first decreed that the sports of football and golf should be banned as they interfered with archery practise.

Why did golf survive this? :blink:

http://www.centenaryarchers.gil.com.au/history.htm

This would become the most pointless forum ever?

The happy clappys would start supporting betamax, claiming it was the best thing ever.

The 'we're going down with 9 games to go' squad would resort to denouncing how rubbish England are at Rugby as they'd have lost 2 games in the last 13.

I'll get someone else's coat..

Shut up.... like....... 'Video 2000' was the best of the lot in non-pro formats :blink:

Id pretty much have no reason to go on as i live and breath this football club for all my sins, plus i wouldnt have any reason for coming on here to catch up with the debates being had by all you wonderful people  :blink:
yeah, but what about Peacock?

Play him or stick him on the bench??

:clap:

Archived