IGNORED

brooker

leadman

I think it says somewhere that baiting or winding up forum members is not allowed. Even if they are Miss B.

Carlsberg don't do competitions for the most annoying person ever, but if they did I think I know who would win on here.

Unless she is a mod :shocking:

I'm sorry, but such nausing behaviour warrants a bit of light-hearted banter - and that is what it is. The shameless nameless, ruins topics with irrelevent comments and is rewarded with protection. Kick the Carlsberg Queen out campaign starts here. Who is with me?

I think it says somewhere that baiting or winding up forum members is not allowed. Even if they are Miss B.

Carlsberg don't do competitions for the most annoying person ever, but if they did I think I know who would win on here.

Not just this one Dolls............ :whistle2:

Girlies stop being wimps, if you had flu you wouldnt be up out of bed typing.

Honestly you give us lot a bad name. Men get man flu, not us.

Go get a flu jab like I did and stop whinging!!!!! :bruce_h4h:

Theres more to the Brooker "mystery illness" than anyone know including Miss B knows about. And if I told you i'd have to sell yer gas ticket.

Thank god, somebody else who knows what's going on!

Dollymarie are you prepared to spill the beans?

after watching the debarcle the other night, the first thing that poped into my head was, WERES BROOKER, i did see the interview with gj and he looked a bit fed up with him, is he sick or as he got some trescothick type mental injury, anyway, gj looked a bit fed up with him.

cant help thinking the rest of this season could be a struggle without him, i also think jevo would have been the right option if fit on a pitch like that, at least he can put them away.

huddersfield=massive game

Who ?

Archived