IGNORED

brooker

leadman

after watching the debarcle the other night, the first thing that poped into my head was, WERES BROOKER, i did see the interview with gj and he looked a bit fed up with him, is he sick or as he got some trescothick type mental injury, anyway, gj looked a bit fed up with him.

cant help thinking the rest of this season could be a struggle without him, i also think jevo would have been the right option if fit on a pitch like that, at least he can put them away.

huddersfield=massive game

Brooker is proving to be a waste of space though bloke just can't get or stay fit, it's a farce surely out the door at the end of the season

he's a had a touch of bad luck with fitness this season.

surely not worth getting rid of at the end of the season.

A fit brooker scores goals for fun in this league. and would most likely do so at a higher level.

what gets to me is that we had the chance to get a goalscorer in the transfer window and didnt bother.

Money shouldnt be an option if your looking for promotion.

You go out and sign a nippy 20+ goals a season forward.

Brooker is my first choice forward, and when hes got a pacy partner with him, he plays to his best.

remember the leroy/brooker partnership.

He was on fire. :)

he's a had a touch of bad luck with fitness this season.

surely not worth getting rid of at the end of the season.

A fit brooker scores goals for fun in this league. and would most likely do so at a higher level.

what gets to me is that we had the chance to get a goalscorer in the transfer window and didnt bother.

Money shouldnt be an option if your looking for promotion.

You go out and sign a nippy 20+ goals a season forward.

Brooker is my first choice forward, and when hes got a pacy partner with him, he plays to his best.

remember the leroy/brooker partnership.

He was on fire. :)

I think people have put 2 & 2 together and got 5.

Brooker has had an evil run of luck with injuries, it happens.

he won't be the last one it happens to at City either, so lets not demonise him for it.

When fit and motivated Brooker is one of the best strikers in our division and could hold his own in the championship.

The court case started tongues wagging, and obviously he is no angel (given his past history too) Als given that GJ holds great stock in his players being committed and responsible, I don't doubt this has had some bearing on his selection from time to time.

I'd like to see him get fit, but I'd also like to see the club give him some support.(get him motivated again)

Transfer rumours are just that, rumours, and aren't going to help him or us.

get behind the lad.

I think people have put 2 & 2 together and got 5.

Brooker has had an evil run of luck with injuries, it happens.

he won't be the last one it happens to at City either, so lets not demonise him for it.

When fit and motivated Brooker is one of the best strikers in our division and could hold his own in the championship.

The court case started tongues wagging, and obviously he is no angel (given his past history too) Als given that GJ holds great stock in his players being committed and responsible, I don't doubt this has had some bearing on his selection from time to time.

I'd like to see him get fit, but I'd also like to see the club give him some support.(get him motivated again)

Transfer rumours are just that, rumours, and aren't going to help him or us.

get behind the lad.

Well Said. I couldn't have put it better myself.

after watching the debarcle the other night, the first thing that poped into my head was, WERES BROOKER, i did see the interview with gj and he looked a bit fed up with him, is he sick or as he got some trescothick type mental injury, anyway, gj looked a bit fed up with him.

cant help thinking the rest of this season could be a struggle without him, i also think jevo would have been the right option if fit on a pitch like that, at least he can put them away.

Jevo would have been an awful option against S****horpe. Sure he's good at putting them away, but the way we played that night which largely revolved in punting long-balls upfield does not suit Jevons game and he would have been a virtual passenger in the game.

If we fail to go up then having Brooker out for so much of the season is what will have been the difference. In some of the marginal games where we've dropped points having Brooks play would have changed the outcome.

When Brooker is fit he is our best forward, just look at his impact in games like Port Vale over Christmas. If he can get fully fit and play in a dozen or so of our remaining games his presence could be the difference between the playoffs and automatic. I just pray his injury problems are behind him.

So, everybodies talking about wether they love him or not or if he's deliberately injured or something...? Does anybody know when he is back?

In my opinion, Brooker is our most influential player. We win games when he is on the pitch. Class act all the way. Get well soon Son.

friends wife was visting hubby in nick, swears blind she saw him in there, talking to little short guy! and the club making out he's injured, ha! other than that gone away on romantic holiday with sarah b,

well the whole things a bit of a joke that could cost us promotion

He was in the gym this morning rather than training with the rest of the team. When I saw him he was doing some pretty slow jogging which indicates that he may be still some way off full fitness but having said that, most injured players in there are only able to use the exercise bikes.

You would have to hope that if he is doing some running then he should at least be back in time for the first Rovers game, if not the game on Sat and Boro away.

He was in the gym this morning rather than training with the rest of the team. When I saw him he was doing some pretty slow jogging which indicates that he may be still some way off full fitness but having said that, most injured players in there are only able to use the exercise bikes.

You would have to hope that if he is doing some running then he should at least be back in time for the first Rovers game, if not the game on Sat and Boro away.

Don't forget he has been ill with flu as well so that may be more why he was slow jogging. Hopefully he will be able to play a part at Boro.

Theres something funny with this whole Brooker situation. Its not even as if we get updates on how he is progressing....its as if he has vanished.

Even though it was supposed to be a hamstring injury, you cant help but think it still may be a knee problem....how many players have we seen down the years, both at our club and others, have their careers left in tatters by re-occuring knee injuries

Don't forget he has been ill with flu as well so that may be more why he was slow jogging. Hopefully he will be able to play a part at Boro.

Good point.

I read recently that having flu means you can only run slow. You can run...but only slowly..

I think if you run fast, the flu comes back or summit.

:whistle2:

Girlies stop being wimps, if you had flu you wouldnt be up out of bed typing.

Honestly you give us lot a bad name. Men get man flu, not us.

Go get a flu jab like I did and stop whinging!!!!! :bruce_h4h:

Theres more to the Brooker "mystery illness" than anyone know including Miss B knows about. And if I told you i'd have to sell yer gas ticket.

Theres more to the Brooker "mystery illness" than anyone know including Miss B knows about. And if I told you i'd have to sell yer gas ticket.

Cough! Thats why I called it a "virus" as most doctors who don't know what you got call these things. As of the BRooker debacle I couldnt give a monkeys whats going on. If hes being paid by the club then he should be playing we need him!! To see him play back to back matches this season would be nice. Wonder what the odds of that happening are? :whistle2:

Thats right Dolly, trust me if you had flu you would struggle to even move an arm.

But interesting what you are saying about Brooker.......

Mods, why are posts being removed? Ridiculous.

I think it says somewhere that baiting or winding up forum members is not allowed. Even if they are Miss B.

Carlsberg don't do competitions for the most annoying person ever, but if they did I think I know who would win on here.

Correction Dolly - men get pneumonia and pleurisy. It's just we never complain about being ill. :w00t:

Archived