IGNORED

Rearranged Fixtures

22A

If City or Blackpool win their cup replays this week, Saturday's game at Blackpool will have to be rearanged. If City win through to the JPT final the home game v Forest will have to be rearranged also. Worst case scenario City win at Boro and draw with WBA. Looking ahead there are only six midweek dates available for these games. Three months to go and City are looking at three games every eight days and accumulated tiredness may take it's toll.

The plus side of course is that currently Blackpool are near the play off places and Forest are in them. If their games v City become midweek games, Sky TV might throw us some money and televise them.

If City or Blackpool win their cup replays this week, Saturday's game at Blackpool will have to be rearanged. If City win through to the JPT final the home game v Forest will have to be rearranged also. Worst case scenario City win at Boro and draw with WBA. Looking ahead there are only six midweek dates available for these games. Three months to go and City are looking at three games every eight days and accumulated tiredness may take it's toll.

The plus side of course is that currently Blackpool are near the play off places and Forest are in them. If their games v City become midweek games, Sky TV might throw us some money and televise them.

This is the exact reason why i don't care if we win at Boro. Getting out of this damn division is the most important thing this season not the FA Cup, OR JPT.

I have just been talking to a Rovers fan in my local and he said beating Rovers has got to be the most important thing to Bristol City and he also said that they were catching us to play at the right time. I honestly think these damn cup games are costing us in the League and if we are not carefull we could end up with a blank season.

Just a thought; every year clubs have to register with the FA to play in the FA Cup. Apparantly in years gone by (1930s?) two League clubs actually forgot one year and were therfore ommitted from that season's competition. If City are still in this div next season, would we be allowed NOT to enter or is it a requirement of the League?

This is the exact reason why i don't care if we win at Boro. Getting out of this damn division is the most important thing this season not the FA Cup, OR JPT.

I have just been talking to a Rovers fan in my local and he said beating Rovers has got to be the most important thing to Bristol City and he also said that they were catching us to play at the right time. I honestly think these damn cup games are costing us in the League and if we are not carefull we could end up with a blank season.

Wow, there is a lot of posts on here today with people moaning about several different topics, but nobody seems to say anything positive about the fact that we are still competing in 3 competitions, I gather you want a successful team, yet moan about the facts we are having to play in 3 competions.

And don't forget the old adage success breeds success, come on we have to be positive, this should be good times for us at the moment, and all a lot of people want to do is moan.

Wow, there is a lot of posts on here today with people moaning about several different topics, but nobody seems to say anything positive about the fact that we are still competing in 3 competitions, I gather you want a successful team, yet moan about the facts we are having to play in 3 competions.

And don't forget the old adage success breeds success, come on we have to be positive, this should be good times for us at the moment, and all a lot of people want to do is moan.

I know, just three competitions. It's disgusting. I mean, to be out of the Carling Cup already at this stage of the season is appalling and shows how this club is only going backwards... :whistle2:

Archived