IGNORED

McCombes goal! What were you doing?

Andy082005

I was in Henry's Bar in Exeter. At the start there was only 2 of us watching the game, but by the time McCombe scored the whole pub was going mental. Some more of my mates joined me throughout the game and they were very impressed with how we played.

Not a Boro fan in sight. I know we were the underdog, and Bristol is far closer to Exeter than Boro but it goes to show that some of these big Prem teams aren't 'big' at all.

I was i a pub in the far west of Wales in a place called Newcastle Emlyn. The pub was called the Plough,just two of us watching to beging with. When McCombe scored I went absolutely mental,come the shoot out all the pub was watching and wanted City to win including the Landlord who was from Cardiff and is a Cardiff City supporter.

I was screaming and i didn´t belive my eyes. I was so happy because it was the first BCFC game they have showed in a swedish chanel since we played against Everton in the FA cup, 6-7 or seven years ago, i can´t remember exactly!

I think we got a few new supporters in Sweden because we where great!

On saturday we will beat Blackpool, i´m 100% sure of that!

Go City Go!

PS Sorry for my bad english!

The BCFC Aberdeen Supporters club were there seeing as it was the closest game we get to up here (round trip of 600 miles), when McCombe scored we went mental, fell down half the stairs and woke up with bruises everywhere this morning whether that was from the celebrations or the behaviour in the newcastle nightclubs later, I cant quite remember....What an epic game of football the lads aquitted themselves brilliantly, it was just a shame we couldnt finish the job off, It was such a memorable night!

I watched the game in the Page in Newport with EDR. There was a few in there and by the end all of them were supporting us.

I went completly mental when we scored and the penalty misses, at one point i was topless.

What a great night.

I watched the game in the Ginger Ale Pub in the northside of Chicago...me and my Manyoo supporting yank friend were the only two people interested in the match...though there were a couple of gasps of amazement from the locals when McCombe scored!

I just screamed YESSSS!!!!! then quickly turned around to apologise.

I was screaming and i didn´t belive my eyes. I was so happy because it was the first BCFC game they have showed in a swedish chanel since we played against Everton in the FA cup, 6-7 or seven years ago, i can´t remember exactly!

I think we got a few new supporters in Sweden because we where great!

On saturday we will beat Blackpool, i´m 100% sure of that!

Go City Go!

PS Sorry for my bad english!

No problemo mate, your English is a darn site better than our Swedish, in fact your English is better than a lot of us!.

Go City Go. Any City supporter is a good supporter.

Archived