IGNORED

Gas Heads Sitting In Our Stands?!

brizzlenick

All I say is let them... and when we are celebrating our 4th goal of the night look around you for the most miserable #### still sat down who would look more in place at a morgue and point him out to your chums for a good old laugh and maybe a public stoning on his way out!

:bruce_h4h: KICK TO KILL!

i run a martial arts club and have a mixture of red and blue at the club,and have heard the same,no worries though ..most of them are families etc,i was going to have to sit with you lot but a miracle has happened and i managed to secure a seat in with our lot...my niece whose gas is going with some friends in with your lot,shouldnt be any trouble in my humble oppinion.lets just hope for an exciting game and no doubt great atmosphere.

i run a martial arts club and have a mixture of red and blue at the club,and have heard the same,no worries though ..most of them are families etc,i was going to have to sit with you lot but a miracle has happened and i managed to secure a seat in with our lot...my niece whose gas is going with some friends in with your lot,shouldnt be any trouble in my humble oppinion.lets just hope for an exciting game and no doubt great atmosphere.

Phil - sincerely hope that your lads lose every game they ever play but I have a great respect for you gasheads as you love your club as much as I love mine - particularly as you've had some hard times recently. Local games are something special - I love seeing the away end full of opposition fans even if they are wearing those "can't make my mind up whether they're blue or white" shirts. I hope you'll be most welcome mate on a great night for Bristol football :city:

Well from what i have heard rovers fans are sitting in a variety of places dotted around the stadium.

Some in the east end, and some in the williams, this cant happen.

All they will do is cause trouble :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Terrible, why can't the Gas stand in our sits, if they are going to sit in our stands all is lost.

Why on earth would they want to come at all, it's not as though we'd like to go to the Memorial Ground to watch our team is it?.

Whatever next, fans enjoying football together- scandelous.

• Admin

Blah, Blah Blah, the number of times that I have seen this written over the years is amazing.

OK you may get odd fans sat in the home stands, but likewise we've had City fans in the home stands at Cheltenham, Yeovil and Swansea (to name but three), they are more likely to be your "quiet" fan, rather than someone wanting to kick off !

Was there not something in place that they checked you were on a City database before getting a ticket ?? (This was DEFIANTELY) the case for the East End !

Ive sat/stood in the sag end before and never once enjoyed the game.Waste of time going if you can't enjoy it.

quite easy to identify Gasheads now........... small area's of non red in the the stands. HA... NO ESCAPE!!! for the Blue Few.

Stewards .... Release the Hounds!!!!

I would usually say, its a waste of a City fans seat..

But its only the part timers, so screw them.

First come first served.

Any gobby G*s fans at the game will probably get beaten, fact of football hooligan life, others will be identified when our goals fly in and they're just sat there!

Well from what i have heard rovers fans are sitting in a variety of places dotted around the stadium.

Some in the east end, and some in the williams, this cant happen.

All they will do is cause trouble :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

As far as I know NO tickets have been sold to us for the Willaims stand?

Oh yeah, we're really gunan cause all the trouble aren't we? Well considering your fans are a bunch of nutters who throw things at their own fans, including children etc ........

Ok, we all knwo there's going to be trouble, 'cos there is at every derby match .... but is it not possible to attend the match to WATCH the match? Obviously not for you guys

Oh yeah, we're really gunan cause all the trouble aren't we? Well considering your fans are a bunch of nutters who throw things at their own fans, including children etc ........

Ok, we all knwo there's going to be trouble, 'cos there is at every derby match .... but is it not possible to attend the match to WATCH the match? Obviously not for you guys

you obviously relish reading about our exploits on the internet etc

but i can categorically state that we do not throw children at our own fans.

Meanwhile in your rat-intested garbage dump I'm not sure what you mutants get up to.

Coming from the club who were guilty of causing a mass brawl at Swindon this season. :disapointed2se:

You are not exactly a fountain of knowledge are you?

• Admin

Clueless and way off in what you have put !

You don't work for any local papers dp you ???

Your idiotic minority are anything but a bunch of nutters. No, they only carry out sensible acts of mindless violence like throwing seats in the direction of a PREGNANT WOMAN at Swindon. No problem with you coming on here but at least contribute something sensible which demonstrates to the rest of us that you may actually have something between your ears.

Oh and another thing that I cannot recall us doing recently that a few of your minority have been doing for weeks apparently - hurling RACIST abuse at your own player (Aaron Lescott). What do they call you? Is it the family club? Which family is that - "The Gallagher's" or "The Pollards"?

Your idiotic minority are anything but a bunch of nutters. No, they only carry out sensible acts of mindless violence like throwing seats in the direction of a PREGNANT WOMAN at Swindon. No problem with you coming on here but at least contribute something sensible which demonstrates to the rest of us that you may actually have something between your ears.

Get the facts right...the pregnant woman was in the Rovers end! As for the seat throwing, there is no defending the idiots who did that at Swindon, however no-one knows for sure who threw the first one. No doubt the idiots that were there will be the same idiots who attempt to ruin the two matches next week as well though.

I won't deny it, we do have idiots. But you have more than your own fair share of idiots as well. Didn't you kick-off at Forest earlier this season, and someone swang at one of your own players on Saturday!

Hopefully these matches do go off trouble free, with the gasheads staying in the East End and the City fans staying in the away end at the Mem, but we all know that it won't happen. There will be away fans in the home ends, but they should be able to watch the match in safety, its only a game at the end of the day.

Get the facts right...the pregnant woman was in the Rovers end! As for the seat throwing, there is no defending the idiots who did that at Swindon, however no-one knows for sure who threw the first one. No doubt the idiots that were there will be the same idiots who attempt to ruin the two matches next week as well though.

I won't deny it, we do have idiots. But you have more than your own fair share of idiots as well. Didn't you kick-off at Forest earlier this season, and someone swang at one of your own players on Saturday!

Hopefully these matches do go off trouble free, with the gasheads staying in the East End and the City fans staying in the away end at the Mem, but we all know that it won't happen. There will be away fans in the home ends, but they should be able to watch the match in safety, its only a game at the end of the day.

Read my post in the context of the original post by your deluded colleague who seems to think you are supported by angels. Apologies if I got my facts wrong about the pregnant woman although if one of your idiots had thrown his seat inaccurately he could still have endangered TWO lives at the end of the day!!

I notice you are not disputing my point about the racist abuse of Aaron Lescott. Which proves what you say - we all have a minority of idiots supporting our clubs.

Archived