IGNORED

Gas Heads Sitting In Our Stands?!

brizzlenick

Read my post in the context of the original post by your deluded colleague who seems to think you are supported by angels. Apologies if I got my facts wrong about the pregnant woman although if one of your idiots had thrown his seat inaccurately he could still have endangered TWO lives at the end of the day!!

I notice you are not disputing my point about the racist abuse of Aaron Lescott. Which proves what you say - we all have a minority of idiots supporting our clubs.

Sorry...I didn't see the bit about Aaron Lescott, was it an edit? I won't dispute that...but I wasn't there for that incident. I have heard racist abuse at the Mem before, and it does make me uncomfortable, however it is difficult to deal with it on the terraces. You can point it out to the stewards, but then the perpetrator just moves to somewhere else on the terrace.

As for the idiots at Swinedon, well they really do need to look at themselves, because they weren't chavs...they were men who should have known better.

The sooner these idiots supporting both teams go away the better. I personally think set up a cage in the park, then let them fire away at eachother until theres a winner.

Maybe we should have it so you have to be a member to buy tickets. I know most premiership clubs do this and this pretty much prevents any other fans going in the home end.

not all do. My mate is an Arsenal Fan and bought tickets for the home end for the Aston Villa v Arsenal game online at ticketmaster.co.uk . Also seen Man U tickets on there before. I do agree with your point though!

2 teams in Bristol surely you jest :disapointed2se:

any gas scum in a city part of the ground deserved to get battered

now thats not very nice is it...hope i sit next to you then...judging by the amount of posts youre really representative of the genuine posters on here arent you...NOT !!!

to the rest of you have a nice day.

I won't deny it, we do have idiots. But you have more than your own fair share of idiots as well.

And sadly that's the truth - it's the idiots who bring our clubs into disrepute. There are idiots who follow us who spend 90 mins baiting the opposing fans, they don't even watch the game. I bet they wouldn't know the score if you asked them.

Well from what i have heard rovers fans are sitting in a variety of places dotted around the stadium.

Some in the east end, and some in the williams, this cant happen.

All they will do is cause trouble :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

....."ALL THEY WILL DO IS CAUSE TROUBLE"....?.......and our boys?

What swap mobile numbers, wish each other all the very best, shake hands at the end of the game, etc etc.

You are of course kidding me?

If, and you say, there may be a few dotted about Ashton Gate, I'm 100% confident that "Irene bloody goodnight Irene" will not be wispered...........or if they do it will be very very silly of them

Guest DrFaustus
....."ALL THEY WILL DO IS CAUSE TROUBLE"....?.......and our boys?

What swap mobile numbers, wish each other all the very best, shake hands at the end of the game, etc etc.

You are of course kidding me?

If, and you say, there may be a few dotted about Ashton Gate, I'm 100% confident that "Irerne bloody goodnight Irene, will not be wispered...........or if they do it will be very very silly of them

While our stadium is being redeveloped, (stop sniggering at the back) we will allegedly be sharing your gaff. Arn, I would like to know your stand and seat so it can be well looked after during Rovers games. It may of course get a fortnightly re-spray and/or be used as a frisbee, but other than that it will be in good hands. You have my word sir.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no...it's airborn bacon.

Well from what i have heard rovers fans are sitting in a variety of places dotted around the stadium.

Some in the east end, and some in the williams, this cant happen.

All they will do is cause trouble :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Remembering going to swindon just after Wayne Alison had signed for them,sat in the home stand because a friend who is a swindon supporter got the tickets, when the city sang do you think i sang with them? do you think i gave it large sat amongst thousands of rival fans or do you think i just kept my head down?

Now i know some gas heads may be thick,but surely not that thick?

now thats not very nice is it...hope i sit next to you then...judging by the amount of posts youre really representative of the genuine posters on here arent you...NOT !!!

to the rest of you have a nice day.

Where does it say we have to be nice ? especially when it concerns you bunch of pikeys !!

Why would i want you to sit by me gas boy ? surely the smell would put me off watching our boys stuff your shower 4-0 .

The amount of posts i've had on here is probably due to the fact i have only been visiting this forum for 2 weeks

Why not just toddle over to your own forum instead of sticking your nose in here ?

While our stadium is being redeveloped, (stop sniggering at the back) we will allegedly be sharing your gaff. Arn, I would like to know your stand and seat so it can be well looked after during Rovers games. It may of course get a fortnightly re-spray and/or be used as a frisbee, but other than that it will be in good hands. You have my word sir.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no...it's airborn bacon.

Id enjoy that Grant, will hold off the baying thousands and give you 100% protection.

Wear your blue and white quarters to Block B row H seat 20 in the Dolman stand.

The safest seat in town.......... :punish:

don't want them in the Dolman, its red n white night f*s!!

Lets be fair we don't like them and they don't like us, so if they enter where they shouldnt then they deserve everything they get.

Lets hope they don't try getting into the Dolman bar at half time as well.

:city:

Archived