IGNORED

Wilson Loan Signing

Robbored

I'm not convinced that Wilson is serious about getting a loan player.To do so would badly effect the morale of those players whose place could be under threat.

My guess is that he's publically saying that he's looking to get someone in with the real intention being to keep the current players guessing and therefore on their toes and eager to impress.

You could call it man-management....

Or maybe he really doesn't know himself...

To be honest I've given up trying to read his mind now - it just gives me a headache.

I just hope he accidentally signs an experienced player who knows where the goal is and who somehow manages gets us promotion.

My moneys on another Craig Fagan though.

• Admin
Pete Tong???

Am I missing something... :dunno:

"It's all going Pete Tong.....Wrong"

My fear is that we heard all this stuff about getting an experienced man in last season immediately before the arrival of....Craig Fagan :ph34r:

If it's actually an inexperienced kid from a higher club or going with what we already have I'd rather we signed no-one, unless they really are a "hot prospect"

It's just mind games , telling the players to up a gear or you could be replaced by a loanee. Without actually telling them.

I think we have spent all we are going to spend this season, so no more going on extra wages, even though we have off loaded a few players. I think we will stick with what we have got for now.

It's just mind games , telling the players to up a gear or you could be replaced by a loanee. Without actually telling them.

I think we have spent all we are going to spend this season, so no more going on extra wages, even though we have off loaded a few players. I think we will stick with what we have got for now.

Mybe maybe not, think there is room in the wage bill for one more - we have off loaded some already and are back to a pretty small squad at the moment.

If the right player were available I think we would go for it - but never quite that easy is it???

still I reckon we can do ok with what we have :dunno::ph34r::ph34r:

On "Planet Wilson" as you put it - all thats seen is that Peacock is the mutts nuts as far as Wilson is concerned. Wilson rates "Golden Boy" above all the other players and can see no further than LP's name as first on the team sheet.

All the cries for a Miller/Lita start will fall on deaf ears.It simply won't happen.

So...get over it!.......... :dunno:

• Admin
Here I am in Happy clappy land :ph34r:  on Planet Wilson then :dunno: , quite happy with things as they are at the moment :ph34r:

Would you put much money on L.P not scoring in any game, no dont think so, he will be favourite to score in any game he plays in. :ph34r:

Depends what the odds are. Peacock's played in 38 games, scoring in 12 of them this season. That makes 12 losing bets, 26 winning bets. Anything such as 1/2 or longer would show me in a profit for the season so I guess it's be "yeah, I would".

Edit:

(odds: score 1st, score last, score anytime)

Lee Miller 5.00 5.00 2.10

Marc Goodfellow 5.50 5.50 2.25

Lee Peacock 5.50 5.50 2.25

Ooh, Miller's favourite with Bristol City's very own betting service :ph34r:

Here I am in Happy clappy land :ph34r:  on Planet Wilson then :dunno: , quite happy with things as they are at the moment :ph34r:

Would you put much money on L.P not scoring in any game, no dont think so, he will be favourite to score in any game he plays in. :ph34r:

You'll lose yer money(Personally I wouldnt even waste breath, or money on him), then, another productive day for Leapy, finally subbed, in his 10th game without scoring. Trouble is its got so bad no-one is scoring now!!

##** me, they are almost all his ######* signings. :dunno:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
and there was me thinking the likes of Phillips, Coles, Carey, Hill, Burnell, Tinnion..... were all around before he got here?????

And Bell and Lita.....

so that leaves,

Butler - yes not good this season, but saved us a few times last season

Wilkshire - played ok, but taken off

Peacock - rubbish, injured, taken off

Miller - played ok, better than most

Goodfellow - showed promise but still too lightweight

Roberts - the usual really

Hmmmm, so all Danny's signings I think not!

• Admin
and there was me thinking the likes of Phillips, Coles, Carey, Hill, Burnell, Tinnion..... were all around before he got here?????

And Bell and Lita.....

so that leaves,

Butler - yes not good this season, but saved us a few times last season

Wilkshire - played ok, but taken off

Peacock - rubbish, injured, taken off

Miller - played ok, better than most

Goodfellow - showed promise but still too lightweight

Roberts - the usual really

Hmmmm, so all Danny's signings I think not!

They were ALL offered contracts whilst Danny has been at the Club. Do you really think they'd have got contracts if Danny didn't want them? Therefore they ARE all his signings.

Archived