IGNORED

Just phoned the ticket office about gas away tickets

You Know I Am Right

just phoned the ticket office in order to find out whether (having sent my application off monday) i had been successful in attaining a ticket for rovers away.

the response was "we are still busy sorting the tickets for the home leg (i thought this had sold out?) and we havent even started sorting the tickets for the away leg yet, probably best you ring back on tuesday"

what have they got working down there monkeys?

am i being too harsh? is there a possible reason as to why it takes so long to sort out the allocation of away tickets? if so please let me know

Same response I got mate. Posted mine monday too, just hope they still have them in some kind of order of when received. Surely with limited tickets for this game and no home fixture on Saturday this is something which could be done quicker. Figures still crossed for getting one.

You are totally right. On ticket info says "postal applications will be processed from Wednesday 14th February onwards." Also that tickets will be posted to successfull applicants as soon as possible. Their not really in a rush though so don't expect to hear anything till the end of next week!

well considering they have probably had nearly 2000 letters through the post over the last couple of days, it will know doubt take a couple of days to sort things out,

I'd imagine they will start sending tickets tues/wed earliest

how long do you reckon it takes to process one ticket?? 2mins? from start to finish?..........2000 tickets?

well considering they have probably had nearly 2000 letters through the post over the last couple of days, it will know doubt take a couple of days to sort things out,

I'd imagine they will start sending tickets tues/wed earliest

how long do you reckon it takes to process one ticket?? 2mins? from start to finish?..........2000 tickets?

surely they could have sorted through mondays (that arrived tuesday) by now?

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~982773,00.html?

Supporters can travel by coach to City's Johnstone's Paint Trophy southern area final, second leg tie at the Memorial Stadium for just £3.

The return trip will depart Ashton Gate at 6pm and pick up away supporters after the match is completed.

Bookings are being taken now via the club ticket office on 0870 112 1897.

So we can ring up and book cat tickets even though we don't know if we have got tickets for the match yet!!

just phoned the ticket office in order to find out whether (having sent my application off monday) i had been successful in attaining a ticket for rovers away.

the response was "we are still busy sorting the tickets for the home leg (i thought this had sold out?) and we havent even started sorting the tickets for the away leg yet, probably best you ring back on tuesday"

am i being too harsh? is there a possible reason as to why it takes so long to sort out the allocation of away tickets? if so please let me know

Yeah I totally agree mate, don't think your being harsh at all. They should have started processing them Wednesday, end of story.

Whenever we get a remotely big game we struggle to cope, can you imagine what it would be like if we did get to the Championship.

I sent mine Monday afternoon, via guaranteed "9am Special Delivery", so would have been on their mat by 9am Tuesday. If I don't get the two tickets I ordered, then you can pretty much guarantee the "first come first serve" basis is a load of rubbish

I sent mine tuesday by the same Special Delivery 9am BLAH BLAH hoping it would make a difference.

But too be honest i think its just going to be a lucky dip, if you get one you get one if you don't you don't.

Would have been best if they had said that from the beginning though, personally wouldnt have bothered me if thats how they done it....at least I could have just sent it 1st class

I reckon everyone needs to chill out.

What difference does it make whether you get (or don't get) your ticket today, tomorrow or next Friday? You'll either get one or you won't.

Must admit it's abit like waiting on an exam result/Doctors test's (although obviously a bit more important), there's nowt you can do other than not let it play on your mind. Cup's of tea all round is my suggestion.

I personally suspect that there is something a little cynister going on regarding the delay as they wade through data bases etc and check things out. But that's just the way I am.

I got my tickets for the home leg ages ago after ordering them on the phone. I sent my application for away tickets first thing Tuesday morning 1st class but i wont be worrying until next week. The way i read it was that they would start sorting on Wednesday and it didnt matter whether applications arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, they would all be classed the same.

I got my tickets for the home leg ages ago after ordering them on the phone. I sent my application for away tickets first thing Tuesday morning 1st class but i wont be worrying until next week. The way i read it was that they would start sorting on Wednesday and it didnt matter whether applications arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, they would all be classed the same.

Tuesdays will be sorted before Wednesdays.

You never know, if your lucky you may recieve your ticket before Tuesday week! But then again you may not. Who knows when it comes to the Bristol City Ticket office :fastasleep:

i ordered my tickets for the home leg on 7th Feb, had the confirmation e-mail through and the money has been taken but no sign of the tickets as yet.....

think i may have to give them a call....

mate i work in a ticket office, and i have to say, when we process tickets we send through the confirmation email as soon as we take the money.

tickets can be despatched upto a couple of a weeks.

be glad... you've obviously got a ticket!!

mate theres probably only one person sorting through the away tickets, as the home leg is the priority at the moment.

they've no need to rush at the moment.

if you wanna know you've got tickets then check your card account.

I just checked with my bank and they confirmed that I have an authorisation on my debit card from Bristol City Football Club made today for the amount it would be for 2 tickets on the terrace at rovers. Not getting too excited until they land on my doorstep but looks promising. Posted mine on Monday. Looks like their starting the process.

Archived