IGNORED

Just phoned the ticket office about gas away tickets

You Know I Am Right

just phoned the ticket office in order to find out whether (having sent my application off monday) i had been successful in attaining a ticket for rovers away.

the response was "we are still busy sorting the tickets for the home leg (i thought this had sold out?) and we havent even started sorting the tickets for the away leg yet, probably best you ring back on tuesday"

what have they got working down there monkeys?

am i being too harsh? is there a possible reason as to why it takes so long to sort out the allocation of away tickets? if so please let me know

perhaps they have to send out the season ticket holder one first then worry about the others.for away game

Just checked my internet banking and have been charged the price i was expecting to pay for tickets, although it doesnt say bristyol city football club or anythimg.

Lets hope that ive been successful and those tickets will be dropping through my letter box early next week!

Looks very good for you then - checked my account and they have not cashed the cheque - so looking bleak :badmood:

just phoned the ticket office in order to find out whether (having sent my application off monday) i had been successful in attaining a ticket for rovers away.

the response was "we are still busy sorting the tickets for the home leg (i thought this had sold out?) and we havent even started sorting the tickets for the away leg yet, probably best you ring back on tuesday"

what have they got working down there monkeys?

am i being too harsh? is there a possible reason as to why it takes so long to sort out the allocation of away tickets? if so please let me know

Just phoned them again and have now been told to ring back THURSDAY!! she said they have not started to process them yet, although some people on here claim to have had the money taken out of their account.........somebodys lying!!

well unless someones nicked my banked details in the post and stolen £32 out of my account then I'm not lying.

£32 is what they should have charged me for the 3 tickets I'm getting

well that would indicate that the woman at the ticket office was lying so i am guessing she couldnt be bothered to check if mine had been processed, customer service eh

Get a grip.

You're not the only one they are dealing with, why should you get special treatment?! :igiveup:

not after special treatment, but as a paying customer i should be informed as to whether my application has been accepted or not. having sent mine on monday it should be dealt with in the first batch.

the woman told me they had not processed any at the moment yet others have had the money taken out of their bank so she was blatantly lying

do you think this is satisfactory customer service?

not after special treatment, but as a paying customer i should be informed as to whether my application has been accepted or not. having sent mine on monday it should be dealt with in the first batch.

the woman told me they had not processed any at the moment yet others have had the money taken out of their bank so she was blatantly lying

to be honest i think postal orders was a stupid idea in the first place...blank checks and bank details through the post..pretty stupid if you ask me. Especially with all that dodgy stuff with the royal mail and money from cards going missing.

I know the club were trying to make it as fair as possible, but to me this way is just stupid. Whats wrong with queing up at the stadium like everyone else in the country does?

This whole trying to make things fair is as a result of the boro ticket shambles...but all the club needed to do was make some decent priority groups and it would have been fine!

Yep. She's probably fed up with impatient people phoning up.

I wonder what you're like at xmas?!! :shocking:

Archived