IGNORED

Blackpool V Bristol City

dargla

Well done? Sounded like anything but to me. Appeared to be a thoroughly inept performance and another day Blackpool would have hammered us into oblivion. Fortunately, very very fortunately, it wasn't another day. Next week will be though so we'd better pull our collective fingers out

Well done? Sounded like anything but to me. Appeared to be a thoroughly inept performance and another day Blackpool would have hammered us into oblivion. Fortunately, very very fortunately, it wasn't another day. Next week will be though so we'd better pull our collective fingers out

Thats a bit harsh.Playing away to a team on the edge of the playoffs will always be a battle. Did sound as like we were under the cosh though.

We clearly listened to totally and utterly different games. Nothing I heard today makes me think we're going up at all

In fairness we have got to remember the changes we have made and we are away to an in-form Blackpool (who already beat us at the gate). We had a few good chances as well, don't think we can complain. Although I was pleased we played another team who played a higher division team into extra time in the week, so they would be just as tired.

And it looks like we had a few subsitutions forced upon us!

In fairness we have got to remember the changes we have made and we are away to an in-form Blackpool (who already beat us at the gate). We had a few good chances as well, don't think we can complain. Although I was pleased we played another team who played a higher division team into extra time in the week, so they would be just as tired.

And it looks like we had a few subsitutions forced upon us!

It's that time of the season though isn't it? Every team is going to have unwanted injuries or suspensions and have to make unwanted changes. These sorts of excuses gloss over things in my opinion.

I'm waiting for the old chestnut about playing poorly but still winning being the sign of a promotion side. Who wants to be first?

What are you chatting about? We played well against a good team, scored more than them, hit the post, missed other chances. Away from home any team has to have the best of the luck, which we did and everyone else except you are over the moon.

Think this proves some people will never be happy, go support Chelski or Man U. We played a fantastic game midweek against Boro' and with a new formation and changed team we went to a very hard ground to play good football at and we did what any good team would do in our postion and that is grind out a result. Can you not be happy we are now even closer to automatic?

You would of probaly moaned if we won 4-0 somthing about the fact we had not cutting edge to our game and our goals were lucky! :grr: Just be happy about a City win!

I find it absolutly amazing that we get a 1-0 away win to an in form side, placed to chalenge for play offs and some still find a need to moan. Maybe we werent impresive but we dug out a win what more do you want. Other results going our way puts us 3rd.

COME ON YOU REDS :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

BELIEVE

Archived