IGNORED

Tristan Plummer - Where do we stand?

Redland

Since Tristan hasn't signed and is looking elsewhere we seem to be in limbo. He's doesn't appear to be playing for us anymore. Now he's 17 does he remain on any sort of contract with City? Is he still training with us? I've read he signed a pre contract agreement but I'm not sure of the status of this. Anyone shed any light on the situation?

The club haven't announced he's signed and various posts over the past few weeks have stated his agent is touting him around. Also there was a rumour Arsenal were interested but apparently they deny it.

Please see above, he has signed for us I have it on very good authority. When school goes back after half term I will find out why it hasnt been publicised but she told me weeks ago it was all sorted.

So exactly where do we stand in view of the fact he hasn't signed? Will he continue to play as "non professional"?

He has signed. Honest, I don't know why the club havent publicised it either, but she told me he had signed a pre contract contract with us, and on his birthday he would be signing the proper one.

He has signed. Honest, I don't know why the club havent publicised it either, but she told me he had signed a pre contract contract with us, and on his birthday he would be signing the proper one.

I will be delighted if he has signed, but I can't believe the club wouldn't have announced it if he had. It's good news - why keep it quiet?

All the club has said is that is he signed a pre contract agreement. Since then ......silence.

Please see above, he has signed for us I have it on very good authority. When school goes back after half term I will find out why it hasnt been publicised but she told me weeks ago it was all sorted.

Thanks Dollymarie. Do you you know if he's still training with us?

Thanks Dollymarie. Do you you know if he's still training with us?

Well the lady who works with them and comes into school hasnt said he wasnt training with them any more thats for sure. I'm not one to make stuff up, and am as equally puzzled as to why it hasnt been announced.

the boro replays, sag games and new singings from outside the club might have just forced this issue down the list abit.

hope he has signed, as despite what a few people say about his attitude, he undoubted has real talent and hopefully GJ can sort his head out, if there is indeed a problem at all.

Well the lady who works with them and comes into school hasnt said he wasnt training with them any more thats for sure. I'm not one to make stuff up, and am as equally puzzled as to why it hasnt been announced.

No doubt all will be revealed in due course, but I honestly can't believe he's signed if the club haven't announced it. In the meantime I still don't know where we stand with this "pre contract agreement" - hence the original post.

hope he has signed, as despite what a few people say about his attitude, he undoubted has real talent and hopefully GJ can sort his head out, if there is indeed a problem at all.

So do I, but I can't think of a reason why a football club wouldn't announce a new signing to its shareholders and fans. We've always announced the pro signing of our other academy youngsters in the past.

Tristan Plummer is in Portugal with the England U 17 team I was watching the City- Boro match with him in the Holiday Inn in Maidenhead last week as they were playing warmup matches in the South East. That's the honest truth. He also gave Jennison Myrie- Williams' details to one of the coaches in the team who was asking about him, so he might get some kind of call up too soon.

Perhaps they didn't want to announce anything because it would increase the clamour on here for him to be included in the side or squad? GJ will want to blood him in his own time.

If he is away with the U17's then they will want to wait until he returns and do the whole photoshoot thing.

Tristan Plummer is in Portugal with the England U 17 team I was watching the City- Boro match with him in the Holiday Inn in Maidenhead last week as they were playing warmup matches in the South East. That's the honest truth. He also gave Jennison Myrie- Williams' details to one of the coaches in the team who was asking about him, so he might get some kind of call up too soon.

Well did you ask him if he'd signed????

He was told by BCFC that he would have to make a decision to sign the contract before Febuary 1st. Now this date has passed, BCFC have given him a further 2 months to make his final decision.

The reasons why he hasnt already signed is because he wants to move to America and becuase of the contract offer from Arsenal.

He was told by BCFC that he would have to make a decision to sign the contract before Febuary 1st. Now this date has passed, BCFC have given him a further 2 months to make his final decision.

The reasons why he hasnt already signed is because he wants to move to America and becuase of the contract offer from Arsenal.

and you know this how??

There was no contract offer from Arsenal, it was a deliberate hoax. No offence like, but your previous tips about academy players such as Cotterill being in talks with Blackburn and Artus to Newcastle weren't exactly on the money so I doubt very much this one is either. Why on earth would a young unproven footballer want to go to the USA? Doesn't make any sense.

Archived