IGNORED

Tristan Plummer - Where do we stand?

Redland

Spoke to my friend in school today and she said (and I quote)

The club have offered him a contract, the Arsenal story was a hoax, and he is not going to America, however she did say that he had been listening to one too many agents who have distracted him from signing the contract as he thinks he may get other offers (which havent come in yet)

The club have made it clear they want to sign him, and now they are just waiting for him to do so.

Heres hoping hey!

• Admin

aahh that would be the "infamous" agent who looks after Lita and Anyinsah...

Are we saying there is no truth in the "runours" that he has been training with a certain team in London that the youth lost to in the FA Youth cup ??? - lets get him signed ... we need some good PR at the moment !

The club have offered him a contract, the Arsenal story was a hoax, and he is not going to America, however she did say that he had been listening to one too many agents who have distracted him from signing the contract as he thinks he may get other offers (which havent come in yet)

The club have made it clear they want to sign him, and now they are just waiting for him to do so.

Heres hoping hey!

Am I right in thinking we got him to sign a pre-contract agreement, so even if he now moves elsewhere we get more than just a rubbish tribunal fee?

Heres hoping hey!

Thanks Dollmarie. Whilst Tristan makes up his mind is he still training with us or playing for us?

Also, if he doesn't sign where do we stand with this pre contract agreement?

Still not signed? We could do with another option up front.

Am i the only person who thinks we shouldn't be held to ransom by some 17 year old who has only proved himself at reserve level?

If he signs ye great, if he thinks he can get a better option somewhere else good luck to him, he can join, his bro, Marvin Brown and Joe Anyinsah on the 'to good for the club' list.

Am i the only person who thinks we shouldn't be held to ransom by some 17 year old who has only proved himself at reserve level?

What and copy the example of Rovers giving away Zamora. I don't think so. Besides hes good enough to represent England at youth level and this cant be down to the fact that he is more physically advanced than others in his age group like Marvin Brown because he isn't the biggest lad, its down to the fact he has bags of potential.

If he signs ye great, if he thinks he can get a better option somewhere else good luck to him, he can join, his bro, Marvin Brown and Joe Anyinsah on the 'to good for the club' list.

and aaron brown!

Even if Tristan does eventually sign it now appears it will be because his agent hasn't been able to get him a more attractive deal elsewhere. Hardly a sign of passion and commitment to City. From what I've read we are simply a fallback position so far as he is concerned.

Archived