IGNORED

Rovers away on big screen is ON

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Don't know the prices yet - I've leaked the story by saying this much. I imagine the club will announce the rest tomorrow or Wednesday ... Wednesday night would be too good of an opportunity for them to miss to sell tickets ... mind you, if they still haven't let people know who's got tickets for the Mem by then, they might hold back a bit longer....

Don't know the prices yet - I've leaked the story by saying this much. I imagine the club will announce the rest tomorrow or Wednesday ... Wednesday night would be too good of an opportunity for them to miss to sell tickets ... mind you, if they still haven't let people know who's got tickets for the Mem by then, they might hold back a bit longer....

How many seats are in the Atyeo exactly?

How many seats are in the Atyeo exactly?

We use to do this a lot, I remember sitting in the east end watching City away at Stockport in the FA cup. Now who did we beat in the following round? :rolleyes:

The Eastend because of the low roof, made it easier to hang the screens and also holds more than the Atyeo (more money for the club, more noise etc) Worth a thought?

We use to do this a lot, I remember sitting in the east end watching City away at Stockport in the FA cup. Now who did we beat in the following round? :rolleyes:

The Eastend because of the low roof, made it easier to hang the screens and also holds more than the Atyeo (more money for the club, more noise etc) Worth a thought?

No one, we lost 2-0 at Charlton after a 1-1 draw at home.

Opening the East End to home fans? You must be crazy, think of all the trouble. :noexpression:

No one, we lost 2-0 at Charlton after a 1-1 draw at home.

I was at that screening, I seem to remeber Wayne Allison up defending a corner (?) and giving away a penatly,

at first it didn't look like a penatly, but in the replay it was a blatant two handed push.

I remeber thinking what's he doing, I was gutted.

I'm sure was the same year we beat Liverpool at Anfield

club site have announced that 2nd leg will be streamed live to the gate........good on em......not sure if i can be arsed to do a 100 mile round trip for second hand footy so to speak.

Depends what happens tonight i `spose............in case you`re wondering....i can be arsed to do the trip tonight

No i didn`t think you were wondering...........

PDG

Archived