IGNORED

Addition to the team tomorrow?

Bristol Rob

My dad Garry James. He played for the youth team under alan dicks and was a quality striker who played against some of the best but didnt quite make the grade because of the quality they had in their side.He will be there 2moro and would love to stick one into them.

It would have to be alan walsh for me.Great free kick taker,and I'm sure there will be plenty of those.

God David Smith what a player!!!! Didn't he get a gashead sent off in one Derby - Ian Alexander I think kept running at him and was kicked all over the park, the ref bottld it time and time again, in the end got a second yellow for kicking the ball away.

What year was that?

Sorry probably on wrong thread - My other favorite would be Alan Walsh

Paul Agostino, was there any Derby game that he didn't score in?

As for the suggestion of Jacki, don't make me laugh, the only derby he played in was a 4-0 defeat at Twerton where he stood and watched his teamates, there is no room for passengers like him in these games..

As for the suggestion of Jacki, don't make me laugh, the only derby he played in was a 4-0 defeat at Twerton where he stood and watched his teamates, there is no room for passengers like him in these games..

Maybe so but as the question at the start of this thread was "If you could pick one City player, from the last 20 years, to be added to the starting 11 tomorrow, who would it be?". Jacki's debut game was one of the best debuts I've ever seen, hence why I mention him on his debut & not the Twerton disaster!

Archived