IGNORED

Away Leg Tickets

AdamB

What a joke as usual, the site earlier said that the 'vast majority' of applications have been successful and that un-successful one's have been returned by post??? and now 75 are on general sale!! WTF!!

eh?? when and where?

perhaps some people have filled out their details incorrectly or their cheques bounced? in which case they have been returned?

either way? how is it a joke? don't see a problem? still some must feel the need to find something to moan about?

eh?? when and where?

perhaps some people have filled out their details incorrectly or their cheques bounced? in which case they have been returned?

either way? how is it a joke? don't see a problem? still some must feel the need to find something to moan about?

all applicants were succesfull so it means that less than 1 in 4 season ticket holders wanted to slum it out for an evening!!

Nor me, however I'm still worried as the money has not come out my bank yet - once thats happened i will rest properly!! has anybody else had the money taken? I paid by cheque.

I wouldn't worry about the money not being taken yet.

I received tickets for Brighton last week but the cheque still hadn't been cashed today!

Do you reckon they will be strict on the 10am thing? Should i try at 9.45 or something? I gotta get tickets... I live 5mins walk from the 'Mem!!!!! I will be gutted if i don't get tickets now I have the chance.

Start ringing now and keep hitting re-dial until the lines are open!!

The only think that concerns me is this. I sent my application last Monday and have heard nothing, I just hope they recieved my letter and it hasnt gone missing in the post :o

what a load of rubbish, my old man just rang up the ticket office and just got through after ages of waiting and they sed tickets don't go on sale till 10:00 and my old man sed its 2 minutes to 10 cant u just let me buy the tickets now, and they sed no ring back at 10:00, so my old man sed alright then but can i get a ticket for me and my son and they sed no 1 per person so my dad sed that his son is too young too ring up the ticket office and purchase tickets for himself but they still sed 1 per person.

what A DISGRACE! :disapointed2se:

what a load of rubbish, my old man just rang up the ticket office and just got through after ages of waiting and they sed tickets don't go on sale till 10:00 and my old man sed its 2 minutes to 10 cant u just let me buy the tickets now, and they sed no ring back at 10:00, so my old man sed alright then but can i get a ticket for me and my son and they sed no 1 per person so my dad sed that his son is too young too ring up the ticket office and purchase tickets for himself but they still sed 1 per person.

what A DISGRACE! :disapointed2se:

Well i can't even get through.

Archived