IGNORED

Away Leg Tickets

AdamB

Do you reckon they will be strict on the 10am thing? Should i try at 9.45 or something? I gotta get tickets... I live 5mins walk from the 'Mem!!!!! I will be gutted if i don't get tickets now I have the chance.

Tried that, rang at 9.50am and I am a season ticket holder, didnt expect any special treatment and didnt get it. Ring back in 10 minutes they said.

Tried that and I was 29th in the queue. Now 7th, cant imagine there are any left though.

Should of posted after all !

Oh well, lets enjoy tonight !

Tried that, rang at 9.50am and I am a season ticket holder, didnt expect any special treatment and didnt get it. Ring back in 10 minutes they said.

Tried that and I was 29th in the queue. Now 7th, cant imagine there are any left though.

Should of posted after all !

Oh well, lets enjoy tonight !

I'm 11. fingers crossed. will be gutted if no...

Maybe the lady i spoke to only had 21 in her pile ;) I have no idea, at least we both got one, good luck to everyone else. By the way do we get a roof or seats? :rofl2br:

Neither, let's pray it doesn't rain at that dump but then i probably wont get as Enoch heads home to finish the tie 3-0 infront of 2,000 city faithful :englandsmile4wf:

what a load of rubbish, my old man just rang up the ticket office and just got through after ages of waiting and they sed tickets don't go on sale till 10:00 and my old man sed its 2 minutes to 10 cant u just let me buy the tickets now, and they sed no ring back at 10:00, so my old man sed alright then but can i get a ticket for me and my son and they sed no 1 per person so my dad sed that his son is too young too ring up the ticket office and purchase tickets for himself but they still sed 1 per person.

what A DISGRACE! :disapointed2se:

I am in the same position. I take my nephew down and they said the same thing. I quoted our season tickets meaning I am requesting 1 ticket per person not 2 for me......why would I want two for 1 person !!

Pathetic

Archived