IGNORED

andrews now smith

leadman

smith it seems aint scored a pro goal as yet, 40 apps and no goals for a striker does not look good does it, were as andrews as bagged 3 in 5 and gave is all at bpool, cant understand why we brought him in realy.

makes me think about craig fagan coming in, he didnt look any better than rosenior or robbo and one of the reasons we failed to go up that year was wilson sticking him in all the time, it was only when he left the club we improved.

prove me wrong and bag a hatrick, cant see it though.

smith it seems aint scored a pro goal as yet, 40 apps and no goals for a striker does not look good does it, were as andrews as bagged 3 in 5 and gave is all at bpool, cant understand why we brought him in realy.

makes me think about craig fagan coming in, he didnt look any better than rosenior or robbo and one of the reasons we failed to go up that year was wilson sticking him in all the time, it was only when he left the club we improved.

nothing said here that isn't said on the other 2 postings,

smith is a player that when fully fit had a good scoring record before coming over here

Lets wait and see what this new bloke can do before we crucify him.

Its well known that Johnson likes hard workers with a good attitude and I'll bet this new bloke fits both criteria,but its not just about that.His arrival will hopefully shake up the likes of Jevons,Showumni and Andrews.After all its their striking spot that will be at stake if Brooker can avoid another sick note.

Not very subtle but still a good bit of man management from Johnson.

[/quote

WOW! certainly gets your pulse racing, looks like we are going all out for promotion.

Archived