IGNORED

City vs Brighton

Rocky

Lucky toe poke, and a penalty which he shouldn't even have taken after his shocking miss against Boro. :whistle:

I know your being sarcastic but no doubt some will say that, however if he was not in the right place at the right time. ;)

How many times have we seen the ball blasted across the box only for no one to get near it in the past? Betsy missed a sitter against S****horpe that I felt Jevons would have put home just because he doesnt seem to miss them.

Anyway great win and well done to the 400 fans that went down there on a nasty day.

I know your being sarcastic but no doubt some will say that, however if he was not in the right place at the right time. ;)

How many times have we seen the ball blasted across the box only for no one to get near it in the past? Betsy missed a sitter against S****horpe that I felt Jevons would have put home just because he doesnt seem to miss them.

Anyway great win and well done to the 400 fans that went down there on a nasty day.

I was at Scunny, directly in line with Betsy and i can assure that wasn`t as much of a sitter as people are calaiming. The ball was pinged into him at pace, we may disappointed that he couldn`t finish it, but don`t slate him for missing a difficult chance. Our regular forwards have missed easier chances this season, including Jevons.

PDG

I was at Scunny, directly in line with Betsy and i can assure that wasn`t as much of a sitter as people are calaiming. The ball was pinged into him at pace, we may disappointed that he couldn`t finish it, but don`t slate him for missing a difficult chance. Our regular forwards have missed easier chances this season, including Jevons.

PDG

Hey I forgot to put (Not that I'm slating him) After I said about Betsys miss I actually didnt think it was that easy myself so don't worry I am not getting on his back but just using it as a example.

In fact I did not know that many people got on his back over it.

Archived