IGNORED

hoofball and city

bladder

why oh why do you lot play it ?. rovers were comfortable with it, its not till you brought on skuse and him and johnson started playing on the ground that you looked dangerous. your defenders just bang it forward, don't work

So let me get this right, your saying, "rovers played football, City didnt"

stupid boy :punish:

What game were you watching :dunno:

neither team really got the ball down and played

question too hard ?

Not being funny Bladder but you could try and put a constructive arguement on here instead of slagging off our players. Remember a few months ago you were slating your players and manager and calling for Trollopes head! You have a short memory. If your going to just come on here to dig at our fans then you may as well just go back to your own forum.

only 1 team tried is my point, your pitch suited us better

This kills me to say it mate, but your right in what your saying. In all fairness your lot are a route one team and by playing the way we did, played straight into your hands. We were awful last night but thats not taking anything away from your lot.

Best of luck in the final and i hope you enjoy your day.

COME ON DONNY!!!!!!!!!

Not being funny Bladder but you could try and put a constructive arguement on here instead of slagging off our players. Remember a few months ago you were slating your players and manager and calling for Trollopes head! You have a short memory. If your going to just come on here to dig at our fans then you may as well just go back to your own forum.

kettle calling pot black????

you show me 1 post where ive called for trollopes head and ill kiss paul cheesleys ass

as for slagging your players I'm not, I'm saying your managers tactics don't suit the team- johnson/skuce looked good together and that was the only time i felt nervous- that gangly enoch bloke looked crap- you missed murray

you show me 1 post where ive called for trollopes head and ill kiss paul cheesleys ass

as for slagging your players I'm not, I'm saying your managers tactics don't suit the team- johnson/skuce looked good together and that was the only time i felt nervous- that gangly enoch bloke looked crap- you missed murray

fair enough Enoch is a striker not a winger and has bene out for a month through injury and I was suprised he wasnt taken off at half time because he was clearly struggling. As for Murray yes we did miss him as he would have been our biggest threat down the wing. The rest was lost at the gate really. Good goal by Lambert but isnt he a bit on the podgy side?

as for slagging your players I'm not, I'm saying your managers tactics don't suit the team

Listen you gas ####. Over the past five years I could have gone on to your forum on a weekly basis and babbled on to you lot about the lacking quality of your players and tactics - after all you do play in the basement division (so it's not an area where you lot excel) and you will once again be amongst the also-rans in the 4th division next season - but I don't - so #### off!!!

Listen you gas ####. Over the past five years I could have gone on to your forum on a weekly basis and babbled on to you lot about the lacking quality of your players and tactics - after all you do play in the basement division (so it's not an area where you lot excel) and you will once again be amongst the also-rans in the 4th division next season - but I don't - so #### off!!!

we know / accept since 2000 weve been shite, now try answering the original question

we know / accept since 2000 weve been shite, now try answering the original question

In response to your original question - I believe Johnson tried adapting his tactics to match the gas route one style and to cope with the cabbage patch pitch you lot play on each week - well apart from last saturday when you fancied a bit of a rest before derby day. Please don't come on here and tell me the gas played a passing game. In fact, why don't you answer my original question - what are you doing here?

In response to your original question - I believe Johnson tried adapting his tactics to match the gas route one style and to cope with the cabbage patch pitch you lot play on each week - well apart from last saturday when you fancied a bit of a rest before derby day. Please don't come on here and tell me the gas played a passing game. In fact, why don't you answer my original question - what are you doing here?

bantering

you keep telling yourself were shit if it helps

learn to lose mate, it happens

why oh why do you lot play it ?. rovers were comfortable with it, its not till you brought on skuse and him and johnson started playing on the ground that you looked dangerous. your defenders just bang it forward, don't work

No doubt last night is being treated as your new 2/5/90 - well the comparisons are accurate because neither are any achievement to speak of - in 1990 City went up as well - championships outside the top flight are worthless, promotion is promotion and nobody remembers third division champions. And remember the best part, April 93 when we sent you contemptible Gastards back down with a 2-1 win at Ashton Gate.

Likewise last night - even if you win the final (which you won't), it will be nothing that City haven't achieved before - and more - we won this competition as recently as 2003 and in its various guises have got to the final four times in the past 20 years, winning two of them.

It's still possible that City of course may miss out on promotion again this season but at least we will go close, as we have done more often than not since relegation in 1999. Since you went down in 2001 you haven't come close to being vomited back up into our division, as a matter of fact you've come closer to being deposited out the other end.

Also don't forget how this 'victory' was achieved, by underhand chicanery as you deliberately postponed a League Two match on a perfectly playable pitch to try to gain any possible advantage in the JPT. And don't take my word for that - ask Stockport County FC - if there is any justice you will be severely dealt with. Cheats.

And as for the reprehensible behaviour of your hooligan 'fans' - try spending less time whingeing in future about City's problems in this regard when yours are arguably worse. The Gas refuse to acknowledge they have a spectator problem. Arrogance?

How the Rent Boys have been allocated 35,000 tikets for the Millennium Stadium beggars belief. True, every club takes extra fans to a final but answer me this - is there any club in mainland Britain from a population centre the same size or bigger than Bristol (approx. 400,000) that 'boasts' a club with such paltry average attendances as The Gas? Only Queen's Park or Partick Thistle but there are many complex social and political reasons why the vast majority of Glaswegians gravitate automatically towards the big two. Face it, the Gas are a joke.

Oh the joy when you lose to Doncaster.

Never forget the ineffable hatred we have for your vile little club.

To hell with BRFC and everybody connected with that detestable Nomad outfit.

No doubt last night is being treated as your new 2/5/90 - well the comparisons are accurate because neither are any achievement to speak of - in 1990 City went up as well - championships outside the top flight are worthless, promotion is promotion and nobody remembers third division champions. And remember the best part, April 93 when we sent you contemptible Gastards back down with a 2-1 win at Ashton Gate.

Likewise last night - even if you win the final (which you won't), it will be nothing that City haven't achieved before - and more - we won this competition as recently as 2003 and in its various guises have got to the final four times in the past 20 years, winning two of them.

It's still possible that City of course may miss out on promotion again this season but at least we will go close, as we have done more often than not since relegation in 1999. Since you went down in 2001 you haven't come close to being vomited back up into our division, as a matter of fact you've come closer to being deposited out the other end.

Also don't forget how this 'victory' was achieved, by underhand chicanery as you deliberately postponed a League Two match on a perfectly playable pitch to try to gain any possible advantage in the JPT. And don't take my word for that - ask Stockport County FC - if there is any justice you will be severely dealt with. Cheats.

And as for the reprehensible behaviour of your hooligan 'fans' - try spending less time whingeing in future about City's problems in this regard when yours are arguably worse. The Gas refuse to acknowledge they have a spectator problem. Arrogance?

How the Rent Boys have been allocated 35,000 tikets for the Millennium Stadium beggars belief. True, every club takes extra fans to a final but answer me this - is there any club in mainland Britain from a population centre the same size or bigger than Bristol (approx. 400,000) that 'boasts' a club with such paltry average attendances as The Gas? Only Queen's Park or Partick Thistle but there are many complex social and political reasons why the vast majority of Glaswegians gravitate automatically towards the big two. Face it, the Gas are a joke.

Gracious in defeat I see. :whistle2:

hmmmmmmmm thats out of order mate,i know i "shouldnt" be on here but there are enough of you on ours so i like to just catch up ....this last post that I'm replying to just about sums up why we think youre soo stuck up yer own arse...what an absolute loser you are,you drag the club down with your snide comments mate.one day we,ll be back,and you,ll be back where you once were....you used to get 2-5,000 tops when you were in the basement,anyway ive gotta be up early in the morning,just had to respond to this vile post.

Did that take you long?

:sleeping:

Umm because thats what we do, for some reason whenever playing a team who play long ball, especially if it's on a naff pitch we decide that it will be a good way to win by ding the same, sadly we always seem to forget that we are a football side and we just can't play long ball. Almost seems as if our managers have had Hague syndrome, we know it didn't work last time we tried it but if we just have one more go it will all be fine, it's something we have done for as long as i can remember.

We just refuse to play football on poor pitches, even though we can, Scunny away we played football for 10 minutes and battered them, then remembered that the pitch was a bit crap so must start playing long ball, then we lost, sounded very much like we didn't even try to play football at all, so it's not really surprising that we lost. Mabye it's a confidence thing, mabye we just don't believe that we are good enough as a footballing side to play on poor quality pitches, despite the fact that we are, if we played like we can every week, we would be well out of this league and a fair way up the championship, but we don't we always rsort to just hoofing the ball far too quickly rather than either the manager trusting in our players ability or the playes themselfs trusting their own ability to play football on any surface.

hmmmmmmmm thats out of order mate,i know i "shouldnt" be on here but there are enough of you on ours so i like to just catch up ....this last post that I'm replying to just about sums up why we think youre soo stuck up yer own arse...what an absolute loser you are,you drag the club down with your snide comments mate.one day we,ll be back,and you,ll be back where you once were....you used to get 2-5,000 tops when you were in the basement,anyway ive gotta be up early in the morning,just had to respond to this vile post.

Shut up tough guy. Although I do hope your prediction of "you'll be back where you once were" comes true - the top flight! Something you gas type people can only dream of.

I think AzerbaijanApeman got it spot on with his post, you might think its a "vile post" but I can assure you its no where near as vile as that picture of you in your vest.....

MACHO MACHO MAN ..... I WANNA BE A MACHO MAN!

Archived