IGNORED

Who has got ribbing today?

JudgeRed

I got stick from a gas ed in work, she said the best song of the night was 'champoinship your having a laugh' so i replied, i think the most appropriate for you and your guys is 'theres only one vicky pollard' i guestured towards her belly she wasnt happy.

I got stick from a gas ed in work, she said the best song of the night was 'champoinship your having a laugh' so i replied, i think the most appropriate for you and your guys is 'theres only one vicky pollard' i guestured towards her belly she wasnt happy.

I did not understand that one bit as you normally chant that when the team is actually in the championship. Perhaps they realised that we are actually going to be there and knew they would not get the chance to say it again

I had an email from a neighbour asking me to go to Cardiff with him. He claims to be a Gashead but it must be at least 30 years since he's been to a match, and he drives past the ground daily. If I won't go he'll take his wife who knows absolutely nothing about football! I hate people like this. :ranting:

He did thank me though for giving them Phillips, he can actually name one of the team which surprised me. I'm going to reply by emailing him some of the pics of his hero that are around at the moment!

Can't wait until they get beat by donny and we get promoted. Revenge will be sweet!!!

in fairness most the Rovers fans I've spoken to have no clue who their current team is and haven't been for years, so their views count for nothing.

still........funny how most of them are now asking for advice on how to get to Cardiff......M5 north turn left at Birmingham.......... :w00t:

in fairness most the Rovers fans I've spoken to have no clue who their current team is and haven't been for years, so their views count for nothing.

still........funny how most of them are now asking for advice on how to get to Cardiff......M5 north turn left at Birmingham.......... :w00t:

Perhaps they should learn to walk before they run. Most of them don't even know the way to Horfield let alone Cardiff.

Archived