IGNORED

Dilema for the floaters.....

BCFC Matthaus

So whilst the gas are off to the Millennium Stadium (better warn the taffs to shut the roof or they could lose a few balls) we are playing Forest the same weekend. Now assuming that both Forest and ourselves are still in the chase for an automatic promotion place we would normally expect to see a healthy crowd of say 18k plus. I'm sure Bristol has many floating footy fans who would normally flock to a game like this, and I know they could go to both games over the weekend but doubt whether their commitment stretches that far.

The dilema for the floaters.....

CUP FINAL ..... Rovers v Doncaster

LEAGUE GAME ..... City v Forest

With all the gasheads mouthing off today, our football fare that weekends still sounds more attractive to anyone with a vague interest in watching football - but I wonder if it will have a bearing on our attendance.

Eh? You had better hope that some floating fans turn up in Cardiff otherwise you'll only be taking 5,000 there.

I'm not so sure. The hotbed that is The Bristol Rovers Armchair supporters club have been in full voice since Tuesday. Might push the attendance up by a thousand or two. It'll be interesting to see if The Bristol Rovers Armchair supporters club upset the current politics of The Gas. They look at Dunceford through Rose-tinted glasses with a new stadium development (can't wait or that to fall through) and a trip to Cardiff in the tinpot. Their only memories of his tenure as chairman are good. The reality is, over the years, he's destroyed them. I for one will applaud The Bristol Rovers Armchair supporters club if they call for Dunceford to remain as Chairman.

Bye Bye Gas.

Forest are bringing down alot of fans, and i know why...

1 reason is definitly because of what the bristol fans done at forest, some idiots trashed one of there wine bars, if you havent seen it then go on youtube and type in bristol city vs nottingham forest.. it was really bad.

Soon after that game i was on there forum and they were giving out threats saying "you wait until we play you away" etc etc... i mean we battered them away, and we shore would at home!

but defo a sell out i expect..!

Eh? You had better hope that some floating fans turn up in Cardiff otherwise you'll only be taking 5,000 there.

see what happens is this...we have familes,and friends believe it or not,I'm taking 2 and expect all the ones that have disappeared over the years we have been in the basement will also go..we will get rid of 35,000 easy...please just deal with it,youre not the only club in bristol anymore.

Forest are bringing down alot of fans, and i know why...

1 reason is definitly because of what the bristol fans done at forest, some idiots trashed one of there wine bars, if you havent seen it then go on youtube and type in bristol city vs nottingham forest.. it was really bad.

Soon after that game i was on there forum and they were giving out threats saying "you wait until we play you away" etc etc... i mean we battered them away, and we shore would at home!

When you say 'we' please don't include me in your neanderthal ramblings.

but defo a sell out i expect..!

see what happens is this...we have familes,and friends believe it or not,I'm taking 2 and expect all the ones that have disappeared over the years we have been in the basement will also go..we will get rid of 35,000 easy...please just deal with it,youre not the only club in bristol anymore.

I don't think it's any secret that the SAGS have family and friends Philgas. Normally of the 3 fingered six toed variety :laugh:

I did start this thread by stating that Bristol does have many floating footy fans thanks tough guy - I am aware that you lot have extended families - how is you sister/wife these days. Love the vest by the way - very MACHO MACHO MAN. Your picture always reminds me of something - can't think what. Anyway have fun when you GO WEST to cardiff. Are you staying over? There is a place where you can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do ..... whatever you feel - young man!

Archived