IGNORED

promotion clincher? away at ....millwall!

totterd-up

been looking at a few run-ins for promotion/playoff clubs and theres some blinding weekends coming up.

mar 31:

city v forest

millwall v swansea

oldham v yeovil

scunny v bradford

then april 6/7:

scunny v yeovil

city v swansea

millwall v forest

if you look at the last 3 games for top 3 at the moment forest have the easiest run-in imo:

CITY:

carlisle A

millwall A

rotherham H

FOREST:

bournemouth H

orient A

crewe H

SCUNNY:

tranmere A

blackpool A

carlisle H

As i am checking again i am watching millwall who have won 5 of last 6. looking forward to our last away game and possible promotion decider, tis against millwall! i reckon they are not far from a play off place...i'm thinking 4000 city at play off contenders millwall :bruce_h4h: its looking like its going to be some end to the season for us and the police

As i am checking again i am watching millwall who have won 5 of last 6. looking forward to our last away game and possible promotion decider, tis against millwall! i reckon they are not far from a play off place...i'm thinking 4000 city at play off contenders millwall :bruce_h4h: its looking like its going to be some end to the season for us and the police

Millwall are in a very similar situation to the one we were in last year. New manager has come in, and after an initially dodgy start, is stringing some results together and climbing up the table. I reckon they'll probably just miss out on the playoffs, as there's still a few decent sides ahead of them, but definately one to watch next season (though hopefully that won't be a concern to us :fingerscrossed: ) As you say, last game of the season could be "lively" to say the least.

The fact that City's final away game of the season was remarked upon in August, but we didn't realise the importance of other fixtures then. Interesting to see Yeovil have to visit both Oldham and Scunny.

After yesterday's results IF City (only) draw the game in hand, they go 2nd on goal diff. The future is in their own hands.

Archived