IGNORED

whats happening with enoch?

left out of the team altogether yesterday with two loan signings preferred in the squad. been out for a while after being subbed at half time against huddersfield and gary's comments after that game pretty much told its own story. he was far from impressed.

came back against rovers midweek and along with every other player, failed to impress.

anyone know whats going on with this situation? is it a bit drastic to suggest we may not see enoch in the squad for the remaining games?

i saw him driving his bmw into the car park at about 2:15

He was training at Abbots Leigh yesterday morning with some of the other fringe players.

Keith Millen and Alan Walsh were there with about 8 players having a session on the pitch along side the U18's game.

I really like Enoch, when he is on his game and at full flow, he scares the living crap out of opposition defenders. He seems to have had a lot of niggly injuries possibly due to his size and his relatively short time as a full time pro.However, reading between the lines, and it does not take much interpretting, it would seem that GJ is a bit disillusioned with the big guy and his attitude as regards his fitness and knocks.

Whether we have seen the last of Enoch this season, I for one would not like to say, but when GJ decides enough is enough, he is not afraid to bomb players out, just ask Stewart and Phillips.Enoch would do well to rememeber that.

Of course I might be entirely barking up the wrong tree, indeed I hope I am, but GJ seems a bit hacked off with him

when he went off against Hudders he was carrying an injury and apparently has had some treatment on that, didn't look 100% on tuesday night and looking at the players in front of him, we have a big squad and with a few more midweek games coming up, I'd imagine he will play his part in some of those, if you look at the squad as a whole though, there is always going to be a time where someone decent is missing out, earlier in season it was Noble.

all down to form, as for the 2 loan signings? Andrews is in based on his recent goals and performances, unsure who the other loan signing is? Thomas? well we need a keeper on the bench

When I listened to GJ on World I predicted that ES & JM wouldn't be in the team and probably not the squad as they "weren't quite right" according to GJ.

To be honest, I think that GJ is probably hacked off with the fact that in 45 games SB & ES have been available together 14 times and they are his best two strikers, although Brookers goal scoring record this season is poor.

ES does seem to be a "mood" player and when he's hot he's hot-----------------trouble is he's either injured or not more often :disapointed2se:

I can't see both players being here next season with ES the most likely out the door.

ES had a reputation at Luton for always being injured - just wonder how "injured" he is? Of course, he may just be unlucky or just have a body that is susceptible to knocks. Hmmm :handbags:

As a central defender I wouldn't like to play against Brooker and Smith too many times though :sofa:

Brooker imo is the only striker we have good enough for the Championship.

As for Enoch i'd rather see him play left midfield than have Wilson there. He is definitely NOT a left midfielder.

Funny though cos due to all his injuries hes only scored 2 goals this season in the league. Blimey even Carey has scored more than that!

ES had a reputation at Luton for always being injured - just wonder how "injured" he is? Of course, he may just be unlucky or just have a body that is susceptible to knocks. Hmmm :handbags:

As a central defender I wouldn't like to play against Brooker and Smith too many times though :sofa:

You can't last 5 minutes anymore Dad! Let alone play against those two...

Archived