IGNORED

606 Sat 3rd March

22A

A Plymuff fan came on and complained their Stewards are too heavy handed against visiting supporters!

A Scouser rang in to state Arsenal & Chelsea should have watched the game at Anfield. Yes Man U won, but neither Manager tried winding up the other and both sets of players were going in with full blooded tackles, yet no one dived.

A Plymuff fan came on and complained their Stewards are too heavy handed against visiting supporters!

A Scouser rang in to state Arsenal & Chelsea should have watched the game at Anfield. Yes Man U won, but neither Manager tried winding up the other and both sets of players were going in with full blooded tackles, yet no one dived.

I think the same guy suggested Man Utd and Liverpool were morally above Arsenal and Chelsea because tempers stayed in check and no-one had a fight. Did I imagine Scholes trying to punch Alonso then?

I would say any team with Ronaldo in it cannot be praised for staying on their feet. The likes of Gerrard are hardly innocent either. In short, I thought that guy was talking a load of bullshot.

Archived