IGNORED

Eastend

SUPER REDS

Whats the point? went in against Boro and it was rubbish, we tried to sing a few songs but nobody joined in until we were back on level terms, smash it down i say and get a new stand built asap, at least get it to make some money for us with better facilities.

Guest North Street
Nor me.

It would not be an East End thread without Dobbin arriving.

Thanks for putting the posters up in the Supporters club.

Whats the point? went in against Boro and it was rubbish, we tried to sing a few songs but nobody joined in until we were back on level terms, smash it down i say and get a new stand built asap, at least get it to make some money for us with better facilities.

Difference being at the Boro game it was used as an overspill and most of the singers already had tickets for other areas of the ground. The stand was full of families and was poo.

For the Brentford game it has been known for some time that the stand would be open so it has given a big chance for ST holders to swap their tickets.

Trust me it will be good, give it one more chance. Make sure you bring your voice.

Difference being at the Boro game it was used as an overspill and most of the singers already had tickets for other areas of the ground. The stand was full of families and was poo.

For the Brentford game it has been known for some time that the stand would be open so it has given a big chance for ST holders to swap their tickets.

Trust me it will be good, give it one more chance. Make sure you bring your voice.

ive been persuaded, Lets hope its good!!

I commend the people who got the petition going but its never been the same for me since they put the plastic seats in. Nothing could compare for the early days in 89/90 when I stood on the terraces in the east end. Rip the seats out and I would go in there definitely! Good luck to all in there and make sure you are very vocal!!

yes......

come on people you can swap your season ticket or buy a general sale ticket by going to the ticket office

or by ringing the club ticket hot line 0870 112 1897

as northstreet has said tickets on sale on the day of the game but only up untill 11am.

get the stand full :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I commend the people who got the petition going but its never been the same for me since they put the plastic seats in. Nothing could compare for the early days in 89/90 when I stood on the terraces in the east end. Rip the seats out and I would go in there definitely! Good luck to all in there and make sure you are very vocal!!

i agree about the seating etc but the main aim is about getting like minded singers / atmosphere makers

all together in unreserved seating, something which is not happening at ashton gate at the moment.

I know one day the EE will be knocked down and rebuilt but any replacement has to have this unreserved

singing area in mind.

Archived