IGNORED

Carlisle

Jamie

Got my flight booked for Carlisle! Don't know where I'm landing as i've only just been asked if I wanted to go and I said deffo for the 21st of April, but seeing as I'm already excited about this trip now could any one who has been there before let me know about the ground what its like ect. Any one think if we are still pushing for Automatic Promotion then we could sell out? Cheers for any info, Jamie.

Got my flight booked for Carlisle! Don't know where I'm landing as i've only just been asked if I wanted to go and I said deffo for the 21st of April, but seeing as I'm already excited about this trip now could any one who has been there before let me know about the ground what its like ect. Any one think if we are still pushing for Automatic Promotion then we could sell out? Cheers for any info, Jamie.

This might help you a little mate - Carlisle United FC

Never been there myself.

Go careful as you go through Customs.....those Scots are a strange breed :rofl2br:

Cheers for the link JudgeRed.

Anyone on here planning to make the trip, as with it being our 3rd final game (Hopfully in this league!) we will sort of know where we are going to be positioned and I would love to think that if we are still in the running for Automatic that we could sell out the 2,000+ tickets! :fingerscrossed:

Depends how fast you drive i guess.

Watch for speed camera's Cityboy.

I was just having a wild guess i got a mate who lives in Scotland and he just said from there to here takes him about 5hours but yeah your right it depends on how fast you drive traffic and how many times you stop etc....

Driving will take about 5hours,

And coach i spoke to someone who went on cat coaches before and she said they left Ashton gate at 5am and made it to the ground and 1:45pm so quite a while

5am, think I might be missing that game!!

I'm bloody well hoping it's for victory because it will be a bit dispointing to go all that way for a 0-0 draw! And who knows we could guarantee a Automatic spot that day with only two games left after it in Millwall away and then Rotherham the final game of the season at home (We haven't had a final day home game since 03/04 season when you all know what happend that season!).

i am contemplating going from Manchester but i don't know if the finances are going to permit me too. fingers crossed though!

Finances would be the only problem for me too. In terms of good away days, it's got to be up there with Forest, Huddersfield, etc. I've never been but going that far to support your team shows a lot of commitment. It's the weekend of my birthday so hopefully I'll be able to sort something out.

Archived