IGNORED

Carlisle

Jamie

Proper old-fashioned ground with proper old-fashioned fans, this definitely one of the away trips you should try to make if you get the chance. Although away fans now get to sit in the newish pitchside stand rather than the old open terrace. Another victory for the modernisation of football, hurrah! <_<

It shouldn't take any more than about 4 & a half hours, assuming you don't get stuck in any jams around Brum/M6 area.

limo to ground and limo back to airport after game.

I don't mean any disrespect, but why would you do that? Isn't hiring a limo generally regarded now as about the pikey-est thing anyone can possibly do?

Travelling up by car with son of Noggin, Robins and husband of Robins, having to do it in the day as Mrs Noggin as put the blockers on a whole weekend. Had a preliminary planning meeting last Saturday and will probably aim to leave early.

My prediction when looking at the fixtures some months ago was that this is where we would do it.(Can't say the p word}

Would like to think that if that was the case that we would sell our allocation easy, do we only get 2,000?

Can the terrace not be opend becuase i read somewhere that the inital allocation is 1,750 in the new stand, but if demand is high they open the terrace for away fans as well, really hope this is the case.

And as for the limo not fussed if it's the "pikey-est thing anyone can possibly do" becuase there is 10 of us its better than splitting up into taxi's and everyone can then drink.

Can the terrace not be opend becuase i read somewhere that the inital allocation is 1,750 in the new stand, but if demand is high they open the terrace for away fans as well, really hope this is the case.

And as for the limo not fussed if it's the "pikey-est thing anyone can possibly do" becuase there is 10 of us its better than splitting up into taxi's and everyone can then drink.

Get the train from Newcastle to Carlise, it will be cheaper. Also if you catch one from Newcastle between 10am and midday then they should be quite full of City.

Did think about the train but flight closes the gates at 7:15 so we can't really be waiting about for trains, and plus this way we get picked up when we are ready to leave and drops us stright to the airport and we can leave our cases in the limo during the game.

Archived