IGNORED

Service issues

DanishRedprint

Hello all...

Please don't take me as a cry baby, but I'm surprised to see the lack in feedback from both Club and Supporter Trust, send a few emails regarding Supporter Club and programme subscription, no answer at all, and been a member of the ST and despite mails regarding membership card etc, I haven't heard a thing...my question goes, is this acceptable ? because the customer service is pretty s@ite....

Feedback please..

Hello all...

Please don't take me as a cry baby, but I'm surprised to see the lack in feedback from both Club and Supporter Trust, send a few emails regarding Supporter Club and programme subscription, no answer at all, and been a member of the ST and despite mails regarding membership card etc, I haven't heard a thing...my question goes, is this acceptable ? because the customer service is pretty s@ite....

Feedback please..

Unfortunately our telephone line and broadband at the Supporters Club has been down for the last two weeks.Its something to do with BT who can't seem to isolate the problem.We have therefore been off line and unable to respond to any enquiries.

We are waiting for BT to sort the problem and are unfortunately in their hands.

Hello all...

Feedback please..

Can I ask you how you paid for your ST membership. There is usually a 4-6 week delay due to processing everything. And I know we needed to order some more tshirts if you took up silver or gold membership.

If you email marie@bristolcityst.org.uk I will forward your email on to our membership secretary and let you know where things are at the moment.

Sorry for the delay.

Archived