IGNORED

Gingers

Barrs Court Red

I have adark hair and the mrs is blonde, does this highten the risk of having ginger children?

My friend had nightmares about this for the whole 9 months too. They now have 3 children and each one is really blond.

I really, really wanted a ginger, and got one sort of auburn and one light brown.

I LOVE gingers!!!!!!

:dancing6:

I have adark hair and the mrs is blonde, does this highten the risk of having ginger children?

Ginger is, by it's nature, a recessive gene.

Only if you are both carriers of this heinous strain of DNA should you have the dreaded red-headed step child.

If this is the case I recommend sterilisation. Or paper bags.

I'm only in year 9 and I don't pay much attention in biology but I think I remember something about hair colour genes. Usually you get the same hair colour as your mum or your dad, so your kid's probably going to follow that. Ginger hair genes don't really play by the rules. So you never know if you'll get a ginger kid or not. Unless you're a complete scientific biology nerd-type person who's done a lot of research and knows exactly the cause of ginger-haired kids, which I don't. :tongue:

But...wait a minute... what's wrong with having ginger hair? Ok, you get the piss taken out of you, you get jokes made about you, it almost always clashes with your eye colour... but other than that... oh, I'm just going to shut up.

Yeah the ginger gene is recessive so as the person above said, only if you both have this gene will you have a ginger child. However, if one of you has this gene it could mean your grandchildren could be ginger.

That is exactly right and this means that there could be only one person in a family tree who will be ginger or all of the family tree.

The Supporters Club is, by it's nature, a recessive gene.

Only if you are both carriers of this heinous strain of DNA should you have the SC's step child.

If this is the case I recommend sterilisation. Or paper bags.

Couldn't agree more, chap.

A whole day being Ginger, many would not be here today had they been in your shoes..

knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-18mm-

Well I did feel stupid for a while but I got drunk that night and forgot all about it until the next day when I died it again. I have a good friend who is a red head and she looks incredible. All the men flock to her when we're out together.

Well I did feel stupid for a while but I got drunk that night and forgot all about it until the next day when I died it again. I have a good friend who is a red head and she looks incredible. All the men flock to her when we're out together.

Bullshit.

Photographic evidence is needed to back up such an outrageous statement.

Unless its just 'Fit friend syndrome'..

Bullshit.

Photographic evidence is needed to back up such an outrageous statement.

Unless its just 'Fit friend syndrome'..

No way, she's beautiful, trust me. She'd kill me if I put a picture of her on here. She's not really in to football as much as me but maybe I can ask her to come to this website then you can ask her yourself. She has only been to ashton gate a few times.

No way, she's beautiful, trust me. She'd kill me if I put a picture of her on here. She's not really in to football as much as me but maybe I can ask her to come to this website then you can ask her yourself. She has only been to ashton gate a few times.

Heh, lets not beat about the bush, why not just get me a date.

:rolleyes:

JOKING. Don't do Gingers.

Archived