IGNORED

Tickets For Doncaster & Crewe

Bristol Boy

Available from AG.

Just bought mine and apparently Doncaster operate the same sysyem as Forest, i.e. you have to buy one from a small ticket office, then enter the ground.If we do the business in the next two games, we may sell out of the 1,500 at Donnie and even Crewe, so, as Pontins used to say BOOK EARLY........that goes for trains as well, especially in blocks of ten!!

Taking little`un to Donny for her first ever away game. (apart from Cardiff)

Wanted to go to Crewe aswell but wasn`t sure if they had a train station.

Accroding to http://www.footballgroundguide.co.uk/, 'The ground is only a few minutes walk from the train station. As you come out of the Railway Station turn left and Gresty Road is down the road on your left.'

not sure if Crewe has a train station ? dah!!! how about not sure if Blackpool has a tower!

no wonder the rest of the country thinks we're thick! :disapointed2se:

:laugh::laugh:

Bristol had slaves, Crewe had trains.

I'm pretty certain Crewe have got 2 nicknames, "Alex" & "Railwaymen" I wonder why? :wacko:

How old is the little 'un? Taking her to Doncaster could be construed as forgetting your parental responsibilities.

Crewe does have a train station. You can catch the 10.20am Irony Express out of Temple Meads. However, it looks like you might be on your own.

That could be tricky with 1,694 at Crewe & I think, 1,500 at Donnie.

Like I said, book early.

Crewe open that little family stand at one end of the ground as overflow for away fans like they did when Forest went there I think. Donny can be extended to the usual 3k they let for away fans going on how many tickets we sell in advance.

OK come out of Crewe station and you are on Nantwich Road, turn left and walk down hill and the nest left is Gresty Lane. That is also one corner of the ground partitioned from the pavemnet only by railings. Stand there and you can see 90% of the pitch FREE! Presumably though youl'd be moved on for obstruction if you tried standing there for 90 mins. Other side of the road from this junction is a decent pub.

Available from AG.

Just bought mine and apparently Doncaster operate the same sysyem as Forest, i.e. you have to buy one from a small ticket office, then enter the ground.If we do the business in the next two games, we may sell out of the 1,500 at Donnie and even Crewe, so, as Pontins used to say BOOK EARLY........that goes for trains as well, especially in blocks of ten!!

Every away game for me till the seasons end,this has been a hard eight years in this pig of a division.

Hi Lads (Donny fan here)..

The train station is in the town centre and the "new" ground is a similiar distance to belle vue (about 1.5 miles) but in a slightly different direction . It is right beside one of our out of town shopping malls (lakeside village). Shuttle buses run (free) every 5 -10 minutes on a match day ,or you could walk it in 20 -25 minutes . There are quite a few family orientated pubs reasonably close by the ground (beefeater ,cheswold..charlie chalks) maccy D's and Kentucky /pizza hut etc ,which would be a better bet than paying the extortianate prices in the ground !!

Personally ,if it was me ,I would spend an hour (or 2) in the centre ,plenty of pubs ,really good fish and chips at one of the "rothwells" chippy's -alot cheaper beer etc and about 1400 would go to the interchange (beside the train station) and get a shuttle bus to the ground. Donny aint bad ,hooligan wise so should'nt be any problems ,but maybe best not to wear colours (or at least under jacket) in Centre .

Enjoy your trip :)

Donny does hold 3k though and I'm sure if the demand was there on the day they wouldnt be turning us away.

forgot to mention that you can /will be allocated as many tickets as your club requests up to just over 3000 - I think it goes something like initial allocation of 1100 (ish) 2000 and a maximum of 3100 .And don't worry for the exiles oop north ,you can pay on the day ,you just have to buy from the ticket office before the game..

Good win today btw -must be looking at an auto spot now surely !

Archived