IGNORED

Well done City(at last)

And Its Smith

I expect we all agree that £19/20/21 to watch League One football is a joke and a disgrace. The debate has been done to death on this forum but well done to the club for making the Brentford game £17 to watch in the East End and £15 for Tuesday's game against Bradford.

I pick and choose my games because of the prices and usually will refuse to pay the normal prices. I think £15 normally would be fair but there you go. I am now going to these next two games, lets hope the atmosphere will be better and the players wont freeze in front of a big crowd which seems to happen a lot with us.

It'll be good to go to my 8th and 9th games of the season. Some of my mates say I stand up to much for my principles and if I'm willing to pay £15 then why not £19, its only four quid. At the end of the day its all about principles.

There has been a lot of talk about admission prices in the press recently and lots of clubs seem to be freezing or cutting prices. I think it should be £12 for League Two, £15 for League One, £20 for Championship and £25 for Premiership. The rise of tickets above the rise of inflation is absurd and lets be fair, the standard of football in this division is very poor generally.

Guest North Street
I expect we all agree that £19/20/21 to watch League One football is a joke and a disgrace. The debate has been done to death on this forum but well done to the club for making the Brentford game £17 to watch in the East End and £15 for Tuesday's game against Bradford.

I pick and choose my games because of the prices and usually will refuse to pay the normal prices. I think £15 normally would be fair but there you go. I am now going to these next two games, lets hope the atmosphere will be better and the players wont freeze in front of a big crowd which seems to happen a lot with us.

It'll be good to go to my 8th and 9th games of the season. Some of my mates say I stand up to much for my principles and if I'm willing to pay £15 then why not £19, its only four quid. At the end of the day its all about principles.

There has been a lot of talk about admission prices in the press recently and lots of clubs seem to be freezing or cutting prices. I think it should be £12 for League Two, £15 for League One, £20 for Championship and £25 for Premiership. The rise of tickets above the rise of inflation is absurd and lets be fair, the standard of football in this division is very poor generally.

I would agree about the Bradford match but the price for the East End is the same as the Atyeo minus no pay on the day.

I would agree about the Bradford match but the price for the East End is the same as the Atyeo minus no pay on the day.

THE ONLY REASON for no pay on the day is to restrict numbers also no internet bookings; :ranting: could understand this if it was Swansea/Forest but Brentford; :disapointed2se:

Were there not fans taken out of the Williams v Gas none were from E.E or there were no arrests in there. There are no reasons for these restrictions B.C.F.C.

All fans should also be allowed in v Bradford as well as reductions are elsewhere to encourage fans to attend , but not the E.E. WHY???????????

I went to the theatre about a month ago and for a two hour performance paid £35 - not even for the best seats.

I don't think £20 to watch proffesional football is too much - especially when you consider that the football is completely unscripted.

I went to the theatre about a month ago and for a two hour performance paid £35 - not even for the best seats.

I don't think £20 to watch proffesional football is too much - especially when you consider that the football is completely unscripted.

Nice seats, warm, good roofing, bet you could not watch snow white and the seven pervs at the gate on a cold winters wet night!

Nice seats, warm, good roofing, bet you could not watch snow white and the seven pervs at the gate on a cold winters wet night!

I was sat next to an enormous women who oversized arm ment that I had to sit with my left arm in a cramped position.It was warm - too bloody warm! There was a women in front me who hair style obstructed my view - and the programme was an extortionate £5. oh....and there was hardly any leg room either.

All for £35!

I was sat next to an enormous women who oversized arm ment that I had to sit with my left arm in a cramped position.It was warm - too bloody warm! There was a women in front me who hair style obstructed my view - and the programme was an extortionate £5. oh....and there was hardly any leg room either.

All for £35!

Should have got the stewards to move her (them) :help: At least you had somewhere to rest your head ;)

Archived