IGNORED

Discipline record

Collis

Worth noting that Cole Skuse has not been booked all season! A fantastic achievement in itself. (I think he was only booked once last season - maybe someone could check that)

Our most booked player is our captain Carey with 11 yellow cards and 1 red card. :disapointed2se:

Sorry I was bored.

Worth noting that Cole Skuse has not been booked all season! A fantastic achievement in itself. (I think he was only booked once last season - maybe someone could check that)

Our most booked player is our captain Carey with 11 yellow cards and 1 red card. :disapointed2se:

Sorry I was bored.

if you`re bored could you do me an updated league table with the results adjusted by removing each clubs top scorers goals. I think it would show how we`ve benefited by not being a `one man team` i`m just too idle to do it myself.

:juggle:

PDG

Sorry I was bored.

Nothing wrong with the odd booking or two. A passionate and determined side will inevitably come across cards from time to time.

Nothing wrong with the odd booking or two. A passionate and determined side will inevitably come across cards from time to time.

I disagree.

You do not show passion for your club accumulating bookings and ultimately serving bans and receiving fines.

I don't really want to have a dig at Carey because in the main he has been fantastic for us this season, he has unfortunately just lost his cool on a few occasions.

Skuse is a perfect example of a player who can keep his emotions in his head and not getting carried away.

I agree with what you said there about picking some cards up for passion, commitment and determination. but with carey not all of his have really been for those 3 things, as dissent don't really count or the one he picked up against scunny where tangled with the scunny forward, and was lucky in the incident at Northampton. And then does that show that Skuse aint that commited to the cause as not picked up any bookings not even for being passionate or determined on the pitch

I disagree.

You do not show passion for your club accumulating bookings and ultimately serving bans and receiving fines.

I don't really want to have a dig at Carey because in the main he has been fantastic for us this season, he has unfortunately just lost his cool on a few occasions.

Skuse is a perfect example of a player who can keep his emotions in his head and not getting carried away.

Surely its based around what the booking is for.

If your talking about bookings for petulant dissent or kicking the ball away then you've got a point.

But a mistimed tackle in the middle of the park in a scrappy end to end affair late on can be forgiven in my book.

I'm also guessing Careys had to deal with a few tricky wingers this season and its surely a given that he's not going to come out on top in every instance which in that scenario will more often than not result in a booking.

Surely its based around what the booking is for.

If your talking about bookings for petulant dissent or kicking the ball away then you've got a point.

But a mistimed tackle in the middle of the park in a scrappy end to end affair late on can be forgiven in my book.

Agreed.

I'm also guessing Careys had to deal with a few tricky wingers this season and its surely a given that he's not going to come out on top in every instance which in that scenario will more often than not result in a booking.

Sure, Carey has had to deal with some pacey attackers. But so has Orr, Keogh, McCoombe etc and they have not picked up even half of the amount of cards Carey has.

Archived