IGNORED

Steve Brooker

cityboy1965

Does anyone know why he didnt play on saturday, has he got the flu the same as Carey?

Got a dead leg. Which, it doesnt take 3 days to get over a dead leg to be honest. it takes about 3 hours!

And before anyone starts banging on at me about having unnessessary digs at brooker, ive always said about every player for any team that has been out because of this "injury"

Got a dead leg. Which, it doesnt take 3 days to get over a dead leg to be honest. it takes about 3 hours!

And before anyone starts banging on at me about having unnessessary digs at brooker, ive always said about every player for any team that has been out because of this "injury"

You've obviously never had a 'proper' dead leg then. The start of this season I had a dead leg for 4 days.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/health_and...ess/4284462.stm

takes days/weeks to recover from fully

Looks like you've always made a fool of yourself then!!!

Please see below.

I got a dead leg two weeks ago today, playing up at Pro 5 and I'm still not 100% fit to play, I'm going to give it a go tonight, but it's still not right,

Ok, I'm no pro, but I'm sure Brooker's dead leg still takes a good few days to recover from, the game was on Wednesday night, so he was always going to be a doubt for Saturday and probably still unlikely for Tomorrow, Saturday is possibly the earliest we can hope for.

all I know is I have been walking like John Wayne for the last fortnight!

Dead leg, the same as Carey.

Keogh had footballers flu.

Both Keogh & Brooker will probably miss out tomorrow

Saw Keogh on Saturday getting into a taxi at the back of the Atte around 14.15 - being sent home to avoid spreading the germs around the club I guess,

Hope it aint the same as I had just before Xmas !!!

Only just got rid!

Archived