IGNORED

HAVE FAITH

PAPA650

I pay my subscription to bcfc world reguardless on how and where city are in the division i have full faith in GJ tactics and strongly believe he will take us up this year !!! he seems to have right attitude for city reguardless to the idiots who constantly moan when we are losing and again i stress how they sing aloud when we win games ? come all of you bcfc fans stand strong to the reds and support even when we are playing bad !! with full support it can give the boys confidence when lose 1 game no team is perfect ? alot of you guys forget we are 2nd with 4 points in hand ! when have we been this so close to promotion and even auto !! i am happy bcfc supporter how about you

Guest ashtonyate
I pay my subscription to bcfc world reguardless on how and where city are in the division i have full faith in GJ tactics and strongly believe he will take us up this year !!! he seems to have right attitude for city reguardless to the idiots who constantly moan when we are losing and again i stress how they sing aloud when we win games ? come all of you bcfc fans stand strong to the reds and support even when we are playing bad !! with full support it can give the boys confidence when lose 1 game no team is perfect ? alot of you guys forget we are 2nd with 4 points in hand ! when have we been this so close to promotion and even auto !! i am happy bcfc supporter how about you

I am one of the moaners and why I moan is that we could end up still in this league at the end of the season and it would have been unnecessary.

Its been obvious all this season we lacked a target striker yet Johnson has not made it a prior ate to sign one now over the next few game I think we will suffer a run of bad results i hope not but at home this season we have been ridding our luck.

I feel this has come to an end I think fans have a right to moan if they can see a problem and i see a big one with out someone who can lead the forward line the team will struggle and with Forest,Yeovil,and Swansea to play at home

I fear the worst I really wish I had these rose tinted glasses but alas I have supported City to long to think any different that it will all go pear shaped

How many times have City fans been built up only to have the rug pulled from under there feet! I'm not suggesting constant moaning is right or helpful but I can understand why people do it. I know I'm ready for us to fail again, it's just inbuilt from many years of failure in this league.

The Crewe game is now massive as far as confidence is concerned, players and fans alike. If we were to lose again Saturday I would seriously doubt we'd make the top 2.

I am one of the moaners and why I moan is that we could end up still in this league at the end of the season and it would have been unnecessary.

Its been obvious all this season we lacked a target striker yet Johnson has not made it a prior ate to sign one now over the next few game I think we will suffer a run of bad results i hope not but at home this season we have been ridding our luck.

I feel this has come to an end I think fans have a right to moan if they can see a problem and i see a big one with out someone who can lead the forward line the team will struggle and with Forest,Yeovil,and Swansea to play at home

I fear the worst I really wish I had these rose tinted glasses but alas I have supported City to long to think any different that it will all go pear shaped

Probably best you stay away for the remainder of the season then. The team need people to get behind them. Maybe the reason this club "bottles it" is because they are affraid to make a mistake cos the fans like you will get on their backs.

2nd in the league and 4 points clear of 3rd place incase you havent noticed. May not be playing great football but at least it looks likely that we are going to get out of this division.

GET BEHIND THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am happy, although i had to leave early on Tuesday as the moaning T***s at the back of block B of the Dolmoan were worse than normal.

Its enough to make a man mad :bruce_h4h:

i 100% agree with that. That is exactly why i left on round about the 88th minute. It's frst time i left the game since we lost 1:0 againest Walsall years ago. There was this guy talking to his mate in the G Block of Dolman commentating and saying his views on the game the whole time. He had a go at everyone (espicailly Johnson). Everytime Bristol City went on the attack he said this isn;t getting anywhere. But when Bradford were attacking a dangerous set-piece or a decent attack he always said 'This is going in'.

How bloody positive is that.

i 100% agree with that. That is exactly why i left on round about the 88th minute. It's frst time i left the game since we lost 1:0 againest Walsall years ago. There was this guy talking to his mate in the G Block of Dolman commentating and saying his views on the game the whole time. He had a go at everyone (espicailly Johnson). Everytime Bristol City went on the attack he said this isn;t getting anywhere. But when Bradford were attacking a dangerous set-piece or a decent attack he always said 'This is going in'.

How bloody positive is that.

Who is going to hold their hands up and admit the shame :disapointed2se:

I am happy, although i had to leave early on Tuesday as the moaning T***s at the back of block B of the Dolmoan were worse than normal.

Its enough to make a man mad :bruce_h4h:

I chose to sit there on Saturday; I wish I hadn't and won't be returning to that block any time soon.

It was the worst experience I have had at Ashton Gate.

Moan, moan, moan for the duration; regardless of the fact we were winning from early on.

"Orr you ####", "Betsy you ####", "F###### S###" etc.......

It gets far worse, during the second half, "F###### N##G##" came the cry from behind, followed by a chuckle, as ex-Bristol City player Nathan Abbey prepared to take a free kick.

I'm 20 now and have been coming down the gate since circa '94; but the latter comment is the first i've heard of it's kind. As a lone mixed-race lad in a sea of caucasions, i lacked the courage to stand up and enquire as to who made the comment and feel as if i have done a disservice to others like me. I'm certain I would have had the backing of my fellow fans if I had said something but instead completely lost interest in the game and just didn't want to be there.

I'll be back, one idiot won't keep me away and I have promised myself I won't let them get away with it next time, that's if there is one. :fingerscrossed:

I bought my tickets for the next 2 Away games last Monday.............

Just in case we beat Bradford, and there was a mass exodus from Bristol to see

City carry on the winning streak, being only 3 points behind S****horpe,

and the team being able to relax a little bit!.

I have faith that if the lads bottle it, and GJ can't motivate them,

we'll be in the same crap division again next season, i'll still be supporting them,

having a moan or two, and hoping again for a positive year and promotion.

I expect that if we don't finish in the top two, we will go through the lottery of the Play Off's and to

rub salt in the wounds lose to Yeovil in them!!.

I expect Sharp to leave S****horpe in the summer, and they'll be religated next season!!.

But that's football,

Funny Old game!!.

:farmer:

I chose to sit there on Saturday; I wish I hadn't and won't be returning to that block any time soon.

Moan, moan, moan for the duration; regardless of the fact we were winning from early on.

It gets far worse, during the second half, "F###### N##G##" came the cry from behind, followed by a chuckle, as ex-Bristol City player Nathan Abbey prepared to take a free kick.

I'm 20 now and have been coming down the gate since circa '94; but the latter comment is the first i've heard of it's kind. As a lone mixed-race lad in a sea of caucasions, i lacked the courage to stand up and enquire as to who made the comment and feel as if i have done a disservice to others like me. I'm certain I would have had the backing of my fellow fans if I had said something but instead completely lost interest in the game and just didn't want to be there.

I'll be back, one idiot won't keep me away and I have promised myself I won't let them get away with it next time, that's if there is one. :fingerscrossed:

Yep i heard it as well. I had a look back to see who said it. ROW Y at the end nearest the block A side. What an A**H***. If i sit there again and hear him i will have to have a quite word in his ear. :boxing:

Guest ashtonyate
Probably best you stay away for the remainder of the season then. The team need people to get behind them. Maybe the reason this club "bottles it" is because they are affraid to make a mistake cos the fans like you will get on their backs.

2nd in the league and 4 points clear of 3rd place incase you havent noticed. May not be playing great football but at least it looks likely that we are going to get out of this division.

So its the moaning fans fault that we lost on Tuesday not the team or the tactic I don't moan much juring the game except when I see Showunmi go near post to head on to the position he should be in the forward line just want me to cry with pity can't Johnson tell Enoch to play in the Centre that would help a great deal but no Enoch runs all over the place but very rarely in his proper position

I can guess the reaction of this bigot to a goal scored by JMW, Andrews or Betsy. I'll bet he cheers them to the rafters.

I don't know anyone who admits to or betrays racist tendencies - but I know that they are still out there. I guess it's inevitable that some will be supporters of BCFC.

Don't allow yourself to be put off by his attitude and don't feel bad because you didn't challenge him. You shouldn't need to risk conflict. I know that we doubt and often comment upon the responsiveness of the Club in many ways, but I do think that you should give them the opportunity to do something about this. The Club Charter states: "Bristol City Football Club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harrassment, or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate disciplinary action in whatever context it occurs".

Complain to Sextone. Tell him what has occurred and where. He should take this issue very seriously ... and take positive action to identify then take action against the culprit.

I pay my subscription to bcfc world reguardless on how and where city are in the division

Do you attend every game, though?

i have full faith in GJ tactics and strongly believe he will take us up this year !!!

Very commendable

he seems to have right attitude for city reguardless to the idiots who constantly moan when we are losing and again i stress how they sing aloud when we win games ?

:blink:

come all of you bcfc fans stand strong to the reds and support even when we are playing bad !! with full support it can give the boys confidence when lose 1 game no team is perfect ?

Any chance of having that in English

alot of you guys forget we are 2nd with 4 points in hand ! when have we been this so close to promotion and even auto !! i am happy bcfc supporter how about you

I don't think anyone forgets our League position however, they are rightly concerned with our perfomances which, just lately, haven't been great at home.Our level of inconsistency is also a concern.Looking at the League Table and watching the highlights on World really doesn't give you the full picture.

Yep i heard it as well. I had a look back to see who said it. ROW Y at the end nearest the block A side. What an A**H***. If i sit there again and hear him i will have to have a quite word in his ear. :boxing:

I can guess the reaction of this bigot to a goal scored by JMW, Andrews or Betsy. I'll bet he cheers them to the rafters.

I don't know anyone who admits to or betrays racist tendencies - but I know that they are still out there. I guess it's inevitable that some will be supporters of BCFC.

Don't allow yourself to be put off by his attitude and don't feel bad because you didn't challenge him. You shouldn't need to risk conflict. I know that we doubt and often comment upon the responsiveness of the Club in many ways, but I do think that you should give them the opportunity to do something about this. The Club Charter states: "Bristol City Football Club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harrassment, or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate disciplinary action in whatever context it occurs".

Complain to Sextone. Tell him what has occurred and where. He should take this issue very seriously ... and take positive action to identify then take action against the culprit.

Thanks for the support, i'll send him an email at some point today.

This way, at least there will be some history there if someone feels the need to complain in the future. :city:

Or maybe they just haven't got the bottle and need to take responsibility instead of blaming everyone else from thr fans to the tea lady.This, "well if you don't like it don't bother to come" attitude is all well and good if we want even lower crowds or if you're Man Utd and can pick and choose.Bristol City weren't created when GJ or even SL walked in the door.People are more than entitled to moan when their expectations are raised and dashed

That's exactly what was said under DW and that team won 11 on the trot.We aren't playing great football, we're poor at home and that's where most fans see us play.We are better away and I've already said that, IMHO, we'll pick up more points away than at home in our run in.That may improve our home form if sides have to attack us more and we can actually play like the away team, it may suit us.

We lack of prolific striker although, in fairness to GJ, he tried to sign two in Holt & Pospisil and, once again in fairness to SL, he funded both moves or rather the club did having sold Cotterill for £2m.

Everyone is.Criticism isn't disloyalty, it's watching football with your eyes open and the rose tinted specs removed

So its the moaning fans fault that we lost on Tuesday not the team or the tactic I don't moan much juring the game except when I see Showunmi go near post to head on to the position he should be in the forward line just want me to cry with pity can't Johnson tell Enoch to play in the Centre that would help a great deal but no Enoch runs all over the place but very rarely in his proper position

I'm not having a go at you mate, trust me, i share your frustrations all I'm saying is that we need to get behind the team. Theres not long to go now and I'm sure you'll agree that if we play poorly and win, then who cares. If it all goes pear shaped and we end up missing out, lets be honest, we'll all be back cos BCFC runs in our blood.

No, its not the moaning fans fault we lost as such..... however, getting behind the team rather than booing a mistake or moaning about betsy cutting inside all of the time, moaning for shooting ... moaning for not shooting etc.... The crowds reaction on Tuesday was making the players nervous. Remember the game against Hartlepool a couple of years ago ?? the crowd was possitive and supportive til the end and look what happened .

As for your comments on Enochs runs i cant see the problem with the big fellow going to the near post for the flick on, that SHOULD be his job.

Your comments baffle me :no:

To many people on here have seen better positions than this blown in the last few years, and it is so frustrating. I cant say I am surprised we lost on tuesday because that is typical of what City do, it doesnt make it any easier to take though. If you have blown it every year in the last 8 it isnt surprising people get upset about it when it looks like it might be happening again. If you can rise above it and keep encouraging the lads, fair play to you, but you cant be surprised when people don't.

Go back 25 years to Spring 1982 as the club slid into Div 4. Only 3,200 turned up for the final home game and there was NO moaning! Everyone realised the directors, manager and young players were giving their all, so the fans did as well. Now we get an extra 10,000 turn up for a mid week game as we are on the verge of promotion to (dare I say it) City's "proper" place and there are moans every week, even when we win.

Guest ashtonyate
No, its not the moaning fans fault we lost as such..... however, getting behind the team rather than booing a mistake or moaning about betsy cutting inside all of the time, moaning for shooting ... moaning for not shooting etc.... The crowds reaction on Tuesday was making the players nervous. Remember the game against Hartlepool a couple of years ago ?? the crowd was possitive and supportive til the end and look what happened .

As for your comments on Enochs runs i cant see the problem with the big fellow going to the near post for the flick on, that SHOULD be his job.

Your comments baffle me :no:

The problem with Enoch's runs is no one is behind him. Some one should be heading the ball on to him so he can have a go.

Most of the time he wants to play on the wing or as an inside forward as he is our tallest forward at moment he should be on the back post not the front

He just plays ball with no one behind him its happening all the time and it drives me mad, can you not see what I am saying

but we need to have something to get behind, and cheer, it is also down to the players to perform and put in the effort, and I am affraid to say it wasn't there on tuesday or saturday, now is this down to the players, or manager and his tactics, team selection and motivation or something else?

but we need to have something to get behind, and cheer, it is also down to the players to perform and put in the effort, and I am affraid to say it wasn't there on tuesday or saturday, now is this down to the players, or manager and his tactics, team selection and motivation or something else?

You may have justification for criticising the displays against Brentford and Bradford but not the effort of the players surely? All of the players appeared to me to be trying hard. I didn't see any lack of motivation either.

Perhaps we just see things differently?

BCFC world every year?

Christ what a commitment, try buying a season ticket and travelling to every home game by any means possible.

We are allowed to moan, as you call it, but really what we often do is point out where the lads have gone wrong, what mistakes they and GJ have made after each dismal performance.

I think thats fair, out of earshot of the players, as paying customers.

The team need people to get behind them. Maybe the reason this club "bottles it" is because they are affraid to make a mistake cos the fans like you will get on their backs.

Come on mate, Professional footballers are bigger than that - surely. They should be pushing for three points rather than listening to individuals in the crowd.

If our team plays to the best of its abilities and loses, I'm fed up, but can live with it.

If they don't compete, and lose, I'm fn pissed off. does that make me a moaner? I also don't boo, slag off etc at the game. I come on here and do any moning. does that make me a moaner, or a supporter of my team then?

Archived